Stylist Noona Pt 47 (Just to Make Sure)(fluffy angst)

Magsimula sa umpisa

A finger lifts your chin, you find Jin's concerned eyes.

"Princess please, humor me, please eat something."

Reluctantly you pick some seaweed chips. Eating a few, you feel no better but no worse, but at least Jin seems to have been placated by this.

"What are they watching?" You nod to the boys in front of you engrossed in the movie.

"Fast and Furious 5 or 6, I'm not sure. They all seem the same." He laughs.

You give a little chuckle, but that may have been a mistake.

"Um, hey, where is the restroom?" You stand up looking around.

"Through that door and on the left, it's private, are you okay?" Jin stands quickly behind you holding your shoulders worriedly.

"Yes! I promise. I'm okay!" You shake him off instinctively, but soften back into his touch holding his hands, "sorry, yes, I'm okay, I'll just be right back,"

Crossing in front of the movie watchers, you go through the door at the front of the cabin.

You splash water on your face breathing heavily.

A hand hold your waist and you feel hips press into your ass. You wipe your face and look into the mirror. A bucket hat hides the mans eyes, but you already knew who was behind you from the moment he touched you.

"Jungkook?"

"Hi noona," He purrs in your ear, stroking a hand down your side, "Something about taking you on a plane really riles me up."

"Jungkook i- oh god-" Your eyes go wide.

Pushing past Kookie you grip the seat of the toilet and up comes the coffee and seaweed chips.

"Noona! Are you okay!?!??" Jungkook springs into action pulling your hair back out of the way.

"I'm fine, just- just a little nauseous-"

His hand rubs circles on your back calmly soothing your whimpers as they come.

"I'm so sorry Jungkook, you don't have to be doing this you know." It would be nice if he could still find you attractive after this flight, and watching you throw up isn't very high on the sexy list.

"I'm not going anywhere, just tell me what you need Noona"

"I dunno, a towel would be a good start, could you maybe grab my water? I left it with Jin."

"Of course Noona," He says, handing you a towel that he already had prepared, "I'll be right back."

As soon as the door shuts behind Jungkook, you lock it.

He doesn't need to see you looking all barfy.... Speaking of, here comes round two.

The door jams and the handle jiggles.

"Noona!?? y/n?!? y/n open the door please."

"Just set the water outside, I'll be out in a minute." you splash more water on your face and breathe. "Go back and enjoy the movie, I'll be okay."

Once your face is dry you open the door. The water is next to your feet as you step out.

So is Jungkook, his arms crossed over his knees. His head jerks up hearing your movement.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want you to see anymore of that."

"I understand... but I don't mind Noona, I like taking care of you, but I understand." His head buries in your neck, his arms are wrapped around your body tightly. "Let me take care of you Noona."