Barf.

"Yay.", I forcefully cheered, fist-bumping the air under Ashley's amused gaze. "Can't wait."

"You're a terrible liar, García.", she chuckled, leaning down to brush her lips against mine as her arms snaked around my neck and pulled me closer.

"You know..", I trailed off, bringing my lips to her neck as her body tensed up immediately, my hands not so subtly roaming her thighs. "We never got the chance to have sex in your class, Miss Stevens."

"Mm, are you suggesting we make up for that?", she husked, a low moan escaping her throat as I sucked on her weak spot.

"Hell yeah."

But just as I was about to reach for the hem of her jeans, there was a knock on the door, resulting in two annoyed groans to echo in the room.

With Ashley getting to her feet and quickly adjusting herself, she invited whoever it was to come in.

Huffing, I watched as a girl made her way inside the classroom, my eyes inevitably taking her in. She was a tall, skinny girl with long red hair tied up into a high ponytail, freckles all over her face that in all honesty suited her very well, and sparkly blue eyes that didn't even bother to acknowledge my presence whatsoever.

The fact that she was cute and sexy didn't bother me in the slightest. What really bothered me- actually, what was really pissing me off was the fact that she was shamelessly eye-fucking my girlfriend, and I swear to God-

"How may I help you, Miss..?", Ashley trailed off, seemingly having trouble to even remember this girl's name.

Way to go, babe.

"Come on, you seriously still don't remember my name, Miss Stevens?", she frowned, a teasing smirk coming her way.

Listen, you little sh-

"You wanted to ask me something?", Ashley questioned, unfazed by the girl whatsoever.

"No.", she deadpanned, subtly rolling her eyes in the process as she made her way to the desk and handed it to her. "I went home to grab the paper that was due this morning- oh, hi.", she greeted as she finally spotted me sitting behind Ashley's figure, her gaze taking in every inch of my body this time as she absentmindedly bit her lip under Ashley's unimpressed glare.

I just limited myself to a nod of the head, my eyes shooting daggers at her nonetheless as I couldn't wait for this bitch to leave.

"Is that all?", Ashley questioned after my lack of response as she quickly stacked her paper along with the others.

"Yeah, for now.", she smirked, her eyes landing back on her figure and lingering longer than I liked before she motioned for the door. "And it's Riley Smith, by the way."

Ashley didn't even bother to reply as she went to the door and locked it, a muffled squeal coming my way since as soon as she turned around, I was quick to smash my lips against hers. Snaking her arms around my neck, I pushed her against the door as my tongue found easy access in her mouth, eager to explore every inch of it.

Bringing my my lips to her neck and sucking hard on her weak spot, I quickly undid the button to her jeans and slipped a hand in her underwear, my fingers being greeted by two drenched folds.

"S-shit.", she moaned, one hand entangling itself in my hair and pulling me closer while she grabbed my wrist with the other, actually encouraging me to push my fingers deeper.

Truth to be told, I wasn't in a talkative mood. I was pissed off out of my mind and I was taking it out on her.

Hence why I found myself roughly thrusting and pushing my fingers inside of her as far as I could, her walls tightening soon after as she came unraveled before me, her moans quickly followed by a deafening silence as I wrapped my arms around her body and held her tight, my face still hidden in the crook of her neck.