Royal Birthday...

Start bij het begin

From that night I am trying, I am doing my best, I am fighting to change for her and today is probably my last chance to prove her what she means to me and...

Tell her I love her like crazy and I can't live without her!

I have some surprises for her as well, I want to show her something, I want to make myself clear and I am freaking out although our friends and our family say that everything is going to be alright because she does loves me like I love her!

I feel it, I know she loves me and I think she knows I feel her love but do you know what?

I am still scared, I need her answer and the fact that I have fucked up everything in the past is still chasing me! Alright, Diana is generous and kind but I was a great asshole and she could step back even now! I can't demand from her to stay with me and this is why I...

No, anyway, I...

I turn around when I listen to a knock at the door and sigh heavily.

I think I am freaking out, I am dying already and I have no idea how I am going to react when we stay alone!

Damn it, I am terrified, I am not joking!

Everything ends today in either way and I can't imagine what is going to happen if she rejects me, I guess I am going to die, seriously!

"You bet on yourself and you did it! You changed damn it, stop doing this, I am getting crazy! She loves you and you love her, be positive for once and be patient for a little bit longer! One month Daniel, one month you are proving your love to her, she is still here so focus and calm down!" Devon shouts angrily and I nod nervously.

He has a point but...

"Daniel?!"

Oh, it's Aiden the one that keeps on knocking my door!

I rush to open even though I am shaking and I can't control my body anymore and he narrows his eyes in sympathy when I open and his eyes land on me.

See?

He can see my mess and he feels sorry for me, my condition is pathetic, I am desperate but what else can I do?

I am facing the consequences and Diana deserves this and even more!

I want to spend the rest of my life with her even if she makes my life a living hell as a revenge for what I did to her in the past, I don't care, I just want her to accept me!

"Everything is ready, they are all down and along the stairs, the hall is ready for the party and Ellie is going to bring Diana when we tell her to, they are for a walk at the gardens. And we were right, Diana remembers nothing! She is celebrating the day Gideon found her as for her birthday and not the one she was born!" he says in hurry and gets in while banging the door with a frustrated expression because of my condition.

Time for scolding because my brother (he is, really, I love this man and not only because he is Diana's only brother) is mad at me, he knows, I told him my intentions and Gideon of course! I am doing nothing behind their backs!

"Are you for real? You are nervous and panicked now?! Everything is over and you two are already together! You just have to speak and tell her how you feel and what you want for the two of you and the end! It's only typical! You are acting like someone is dying here!" he says through his teeth and I shake my head in despair.

"Um... It's very easy to say it because you are not walking in my shoes..." I murmur and he narrows his eyes while raising his hand warningly.

Shit!