"Aaahhh, y-yes f-fuck.....ahhhhh," I moaned out. She began to suck my left boob and massage the neglected one. Ahh, fuck it feels so good.

I kept on moaning as I felt my nippled hardened. Her thumb was rubbing my clit, while her fingers still thrusting inside me. Shit Perrie.

"M-more.......b-baby," I stated, stuttering as she slid one more finger inside me, thrusting faster and deeper than earlier.

I can feel my eyes rolling back because of the pleasure I was receiving, she kept on thrusting, but stopped on sucking my breast. She swallowed as she started to crash her lips on mine once again, and quickened her movement. I moan at the kiss, and I can really feel her tongue inside my mouth. Our tongues were moving in sync. I closed my eyes feeling the hot sensation of this intimate scene.

No one dared to pull away, but I can feel my climax approaching. I panted so hard, my eyes are still closed, I pressed it as I reach my high. I try to hold it when she pulled away and spoke.

"Don't hold it Jadey..let go for me," She stated, seductively making me let out a loud moan because of her thrust. I panted so hard to the point that I couldn't open my eyes because of the pleasure.

"Perrie-I- aaahhhh!" I shouted, not so loud as I felt my release. I was breathing so heavily, and she started to thrust slowly, riding my high.

"Are you alright Jadey?" She asked, licking her lips. I couldn't manage to speak so I just nodded my head as a response. Then she stopped thrusting.

Am I alright? Oh yes absolutely. Not just alright, but I feel like I won the lottery. I feel like I won a treasure. But no, it's not just I feel, I indeed won a treasure. Not just a treasure, but a very beautiful gift. No other than Perrie Edwards. I didn't expect that she's really great at this, but I somehow expected that she can make me feel really great. As great as I made her feel earlier. I am like feeling feelings I never felt. I was snapped out of my thought when I heard she called me.

"Jade?" I mentally face palmed myself, remembering she asked me a question.

"Uh y-yeah...I'm alright...really," I breathed out.

My eyes closed when I felt her fingers moved inside me. I moaned slightly at the sudden movement. My moan didn't stop as she began to rub my clit one more time using her thumb.

"Aaaaahhh...Perrie...s-shit," I moaned out.

"Am I making you feel great?" She asked, still rubbing, but her fingers inside me weren't moving. Oh Perrie stop...I can't fucking talk.

"Jadey....answer me," She stated, teasingly. Oh gosh Edwards.

"Uh-hmm," I hummed as a response but she wasn't buying it.

"What?" She asked again, continues to rub my clit with her thumb.

"Yes you are!" I managed to say then I moaned afterwards.

She smiled at me and spoke. "Are you happy? Do you feel my love?" She asked, in a normal tone of her voice. Not seductive, just an emotionless voice. Wait, why is that?

"O-of course," I breathed out.

"Really?" She asked, confirming. Still on that emotionless voice.