Stopping The Correctors Aftermath (ft. Death)

Atlas Academy, Later Tonight
Deadpool lied on his bed in his room as he couldn't help but think about his encounter with the Correctors were utterly ridiculous. Seriously!!! thought Deadpool. Why would you do this Daleandjakup97?!" The Wattpad writer replied, "Well, when it comes to writing about Deadpool, there's always a sense of randomness that makes people laugh. Deadpool responded, Well, fuck you.

Death's Realm, Overspace
Suddenly Wade Wilson found himself on a queen-sized bed as he turned to see his on-again/off-again lover Death wearing leather black lingerie that emphasized her pale skinned curvy body with a G-Cup sized bosom, flat stomach, wide hips, her ample ass, and long legs. She also had a choker collar with a small white skull on. Death brushed back her long black hair as she crawled over to Deadpool seductively. "Hello, Wade," smiled Death. "I've missed you~" Deadpool responded, "Hey, Death babe. What am I doing here? It's been a while." She answered, "I've heard your victory over the Correctors. So I thought you needed a reward~" He shrugged, "Well, I wouldn't call it a victory, especially when the author is a bit of a sellout." Daleandjakup97 responded, "HEY!" Death rubbed her large breasts on Deadpool's chest and dry humped him as she pleaded, "Please, Wade. I need this... No more talking. Just two cursed immortal lovers fucking each other in the dreamscape." Deadpool grinned, "Death, babe, you are the ultimate wet dream." She nodded with a hum as the personification of death ripped his mask and aggressively kissed Deadpool hard and attacked his tonsils. He in turn kissed as he groped her ass which made Death moan wildly in the kiss. Deadpool proceeded to take his shirt off the two kissed as Death moaned when Deadpool started kissing down her neck and pressing his head into her chest. "Yessss, Wade~" moaned Death. "My body is yours and yours to please~ Forever and ever~" She let him cut her lingerie off with a small dagger exposing Death's hardened nipples and soaking wet opening. Deadpool daringly sucked on one of her nipples and while using one hand to squeeze her other breast which made Death squeal in delight. She threw her head back as she encouraged Deadpool's resolve to suck her nipples by grabbing his head and pushing him closer to her. Death's opening was getting wetter as it moistened being in contact with his hardened member. Deadpool stopped sucking her tits as Death crawled around and waved her ass at him. Smirking, Deadpool grabbed her by the hips as Death took this invitation to sit on his face and moaned loudly feeling her longed opening eating her out. Death hungrily looked at her lover's pants and ripped it off to see his long and thick hardened member. She then wrapped her titanic tits around the cock and sucked it off with unbridled lust. It has been too long... thought Death as she sucked Deadpool's dick and rubbed her breasts in between it. Far too long. Blast these one time a month sex dreams... I wish I had him forever for myself! Death moaned as she felt herself came all over Deadpool's face and she separated her mouth from his member which shot his seed all over her breasts and mouth. Death moaned as she tried to lick and lap up the seed she desperately craved. Death then turned around while also keeping her soft breasts around her lover's member. Deadpool smirked, "Bet you want that somewhere else in you, eh?" She nodded lustfully, "Yes, Wade, I do~" Death then relinquished her breasts from Deadpool's member as she positioned her opening over his member and impaled herself making her moan even louder. Death didn't stop there as she bounced up and down making her and Deadpool moan. Her ass clapped against his thighs and her ageless G-Cups bounced as Deadpool's hands met with her hips. Death pulled herself to Deadpool as the two kissed and her breasts mushed against his chest. He flipped her over so that Deadpool was on top of Death. She moaned again as she felt Deadpool pound his member in and out of her body. Death wrapped her legs around Deadpool as he continued fucking her. His member twitched inside her body as Death released with an erotic moan and Deadpool came inside her. The two panted as Deadpool said, "As fun as that was, babe, I gotta tell you something." Death asked, "What is it, Wade?" He admitted, "I'm kinda crazy for another gal. A real nice one, y'know?" She placed her hand and sighed, "Aren't I enough for you, Wade?" Deadpool replied, "Yeah, but the thing is..." Death interrupted kindly, "I know. You're alive and I'm not..." He place his head on her generously big chest pillows and sighed in defeat. Death assured, "Though that does not mean I'm not opposed to sharing." Deadpool looked at her and asked, "What?" She shrugged, "I know now I can't have you all to myself because of our limitations, and plus last month after we had our last session I may have experimented with the Elder of the Universe Rubanna Quormo." Deadpool smirked as he mentally asked, You planned this from the beginning, huh? Daleandjakup97 shrugged, "Well, there are Deadpool harem stories. So I decided give this reward to you after the whole thing with the Correctors." Deadpool smiled, "Well, now I take every bad thing I've said about Daleandjakup97." Death smiled as she offered, "We still have a few hours tonight before you wake. Should we... make the most of it?" He grinned, "You betcha your thicc ass, Death baby." She shuddered happily as Death begged, "Then let's make this night an unforgettable one~"

The Next Morning, In Fucking Reality
Deadpool woke up back in his dorm room on his bed as he noticed his boxers were covered in his spunk. "Shit," cursed Deadpool. "But so worth it. The author better find a way to make Death crossover. Cause I am sick of doing my laundry. By that I mean I'm sick of Blind Al doing my laundry. I think she's keeping a collection of my undies."