Team X

DP/N: Here are my highlights on the Team X five-parter.

Wade was sharpening his sword as he spoke to Victor, "Do you know why I like swords? Because it's memorable. I mean, bring swords to a wedding, no one can forget that." Victor rolled his eyes as Wade shrugged, "Of course, it's not as great as teleporting, or bone claws, or even nails of a bag lady." Victor gave Wade a warning look as his claws began to show. Wade notices the claws as he unexpectedly grabs a nail filer. "Manicure?" asked Wade sarcastically. Logan calmed Victor down as Wade added, "Fred got a new tattoo though. A bit concerned for that." Logan noticed a tattoo of a woman on Fred's left muscular arm. "I loved her," protested Fred. Logan reminded, "You only loved her for a night." "She's a gymnast," said Fred. Logan shook his head as the team got out of the helicopter and prepared for their mission. The mission was in the Schnee Dust Company. Apparently they had certain information about a rare metal.

They dealt with the security which was more of private army. After that, their commanding officer William Stryker led them to an elevator. John clicked on a button that would take them the information room. The leader of security in the information room noticed the team in the elevator. Then the leader shut down the elevator. Wade muttered, "Great. Stuck in a elevator with five guys in a high protein diet. Dreams really do come true." Stryker snapped, "Shut it!" Fred and John couldn't help but grin. "Yes sir, and must I say, you look very nice. That White Fang uniform brings out the seriousness in your eyes," said Wade coyly. Logan muttered, "My God pal, do you ever shut up?" Wade shook his head while saying, "Nope. Not when I'm awake." Logan could only roll his eyes at that. Stryker turned to Bradley and ordered, "Call us an elevator." Bradley nodded as he telekinetically controlled the elevator up toward the information room. The lead security guard was shocked that the elevator was being moved. He tried to stop it, but it was no use. "Cover the elevator!" ordered the leader. The security men pointed their guns toward the oncoming elevator. As the team's elevator almost made it to the information room, Wade said, "Time to get to work." Everyone backed away as Wade pulled out his swords. When the elevator doors opened, the security team started blasting but Wade kept twirling his swords to deflect the bullets. The deflected bullets fired back at the security men. One guard tried to shoot Wade behind his back, but he saw what the guard was going to do with the reflection on one of his swords. The guard fired a shot but Wade spun around and sliced it half and the two halves killed two guards. The guard tried again but this time Wade deflected it back to him, killing him. Wade ran toward the leader, who was behind two more guards with guns. They began to blast Wade but the mercenary deflected their bullets as he jumped up and stabbed them with his swords. Wade looked up to see the leader and smirked as he pulled out his swords. He turned around and announced, "Okay. People are dead." The team stepped out of the elevator as Stryker sighed, "If you didn't have that mouth of yours, Wilson, you would've been the perfect soldier." Wade did a mocking salute as Stryker came up to the leader and said, "I would like to see information about a rare metal this company found on one of its digs." The leader didn't answer him as Stryker turned to Victor. Victor smiled dastardly as he walked up to the leader with his claws coming out. The leader spilled, "A mining compound discovered a new metal. They're still mining for it." Stryker nodded as turned around before he ordered, "Victor, dispatch him quickly."

"Okay team. We need to get that mining compound. Wraith's scans show three possible paths." John said, "Copy that. Dukes, you got Path B. I'm reading lots of bio-scans. Expect resistance." Fred puffed his chest with pride and said, "Bio-scans, huh? Well bring it on. I'm ready for what they got!" John said to Victor and Wade, "Creed and Wilson, you got Path A. Mostly just jungle." Victor smirked, "It's huntin' season!"

Wade snuck near the entrance of another building as he waited for the next few guards to come out. Four guards came out and Wade made his move. He killed the second, third, and fourth guards as he threw one of his swords at the first guard that came out. The guard fell to the ground as Wade ran to get his sword and joins in to round up the miners.

Stryker was clutching a shiny metal like rock as he demanded, "Where did this rock come from?!" "He said that this material came from Dig-site 501 and is unlike anything they had ever seen before," explained Wade. Logan nodded, "He's not lying, I give him that." Stryker turned to Logan and snapped, "I didn't ask for your opinion!" Logan retorted, "I can smell a lie. He ain't lying." Stryker turned to the miner and said, "This rock is more important to me than your life." Then the miner spit on his face. Stryker wiped his face as he sighed, "Can't say I tried to be nice." Then he gestured to Victor, who had already stretched out his claws. Then Logan did something he never thought he'd do. Logan blocked Victor with his right arm and demanded, "Don't even think about, Victor." Victor scrunched his eyes as he asked, "What the hell do you think you're doing?" Logan ignored him as he sliced the bounds holding the miner and let the miner run. "I won't be a part of this," stated Logan as he ripped off his mask and hood. "I didn't sign up for this." Stryker retorted, "Yes you did." Then Wade shot the miner in the back. Logan got angry as he punched Wade's smug face. Then Victor put him into a headlock as Wade pulled out his pistol and pointed it on Logan's forehead. "Back off, Wade," warned Victor. "My brother, my responsibility." Then Stryker struck Logan on the head with the hammer of his shotgun. Logan's vision turned to black as he fell on ground and Stryker stated, "And my command."

Deadpool's POV
The Team X thing was disbanded for some reason. Maybe Daleandjakup97 couldn't think of something. Even I don't know why the boy band broke up. Fred Dukes went away on his own, John Wraith went on to own a gym (and got Mystique pregnant; don't ask me how I know, I just do), and as for Agent Zero and Sabretooth, they stayed with Stryker. As for yours truly, I went on to be a low level merc in Atlas.

Until one day, Victor killed me. Damn it....