#MeetingDopinder

Deadpool left the Schnee Family House as he called a taxi. "A taxi, really?" scoffed Deadpool. "How original." If Daleandjakup97 was here right now, he'd be rolling his eyes. Deadpool looked up at the sky and snapped, "Don't you roll your eyes at me! I'm not in the mood!" Deadpool knew that yesterday was the last day of summer vacation and today was the first day of school in Atlas Academy. He thought settling Tonya Patterson's score with Gavin would make feel better, but... "I'm pissed off as hell!" yelled Deadpool. "Can't freaking enjoy Labor Day without it being a school day. That's a load of bullshit." Deadpool calmed down as he shrugged, "Could be worse. I could almost regret tying up that butler on a chair and locking him in the closet."

Klein Sieben was tied up in a chair with rope around his body and a handkerchief in his mouth in a locked closet. His eyes were red in anger.

Deadpool smirked, "Almost." He got inside of a taxi that pulled over and the driver asked, "Where to?" Deadpool answered, "To the airport. It's my first day of Atlas Academy." The driver said, "Sounds exciting." Deadpool retorted, "Trust me man, it isn't. Why couldn't my dad listen to me when I wanted to be a taxi driver?" The driver asked, "Why would you want to be taxi driver?" Deadpool answered, "Meet new people everyday, take them to where they want to go, and get paid a lot of money. And I got hit in the face with a belt buckle just for saying that to my pops." The driver felt sympathy and said, "I'm sorry to hear that." Deadpool shrugged, "Don't be. At least I didn't want to be a pizza delivery guy. I kinda killed one today but he had it coming for a long time." The driver asked, "Did he do something bad to you?" Deadpool replied, "Nah. Somebody else. Kinda took the job a little personal. Really personal." There was a silence in between them for a few minutes as Deadpool noticed a flyer for the Vytal Festival. Deadpool knew the Vytal Festival wasn't for another few months. "This is seriously a lot of pressure for the first day of school," said Deadpool with disapproval. Shrugging, he folded up the flyer and stuffed it in his pocket. Deadpool decided play with the window by making go up and down. Then he decided to wiggle his forearm out of the window. Deadpool noticed a wad of gum on the taxi's ceiling and peeled it off but it stuck on his gloved hand. He tried to wiggle it off until it accidentally got stuck on DevilNorthStar13's view. Deadpool noticed that and helped to take the gum off. He looked at the driver and decides to join him in the front. Deadpool popped his head out through the window between the front and back seats of the taxi much to the driver's surprise. "Kinda lonesome back here," commented Deadpool. He squeezed himself through the window as he grunted with effort to sit up right on the front passenger seat. "I have to keep my hands on the wheel," said the driver. Deadpool finally sat up right as he exclaimed, "Whoo!" The driver smiled as he held out his right hand and introduced, "Dopinder." Deadpool shook it and replied, "Pool. Dead." Dopinder asked, "So why the fancy red suit, Mr. Pool?" Deadpool answered, "Because for one thing, it's fancy, it works well with my healing factor, looks good on me, and saves me a lot of money on laundry." Dopinder nodded, "Hm, nice." Deadpool noticed Dopinder had a picture of a girl near a Daffodil Daydream scented badge and admired, "Nice." Dopinder smiled, "Yes, the scent is nice, isn't it?" Deadpool replied, "I wasn't talking about the Daffodil Daydream, I was talking about the girl. Is she your girlfriend?" Dopinder shrugged, "Gita, the girl, would be my girlfriend but my cousin and romantic rival Bandhu has won her over. I don't think I will win her over." Deadpool thought back when he was with Lady Death. Unfortunately, their relationship had to put on hold until Deadpool could die. He also thought back when he tried to win a girl over but his looks always got in the way and there was something else. More like someone else.

Deadpool was hit over in the head with a girl's purse when he revealed his face to her. Then the girl came over to Deadpool's romantic rival, Lucas Bishop. His dreadlocks and French accent enticed the girl as they walked away together. Bishop had also the semblance to absorb energy and radiate it back into red energy released from his rifle. A robber was running with a stolen TV and Deadpool shot him, not caring to see the robber fall down dead. Bishop just took his date and he felt crushed.

Deadpool shook his head as he told Dopinder, "Love is a beautiful thing. When you find it, the the whole world taste like Daffodil Daydream. So you gotta hold onto love... tight! And never let go. Don't make the same mistakes I did. Got it?" Dopinder nodded, "Yes, of course." Deadpool muttered, "Or the whole world tastes like Mama Juice after hot yoga." Dopinder asked in curiosity, "Sir, what does Miss Mama June taste like?" Deadpool answered flatly, "Like two hobos fucking in a shoe filled with piss." Dopinder nearly gagged as Deadpool exclaimed, "Oh, we're here!" Dopinder said, "All right, that'll be 29 lien." Deadpool handed him the lien and offered, "Crisp high five as a tip?" Dopinder shrugged, "Sure." They high five and Deadpool left to take the next airship. "Hopefully this year," vowed Deadpool. "No fucking Bishop is gonna steal my Queen from the chess board."