Bringing More Than Just WWNE...

Sister Margaret's School for Wayward Children
Deadpool and Domino met up with his friend Weasel as the two boys fist bumped. "Hey, Wade," smiled Weasel. "Haven't seen you in a while. What's up?" Deadpool replied, "Oh, the ush. Got some big mission to save the universe, all Avengers style. So you got anything from that clown knockoff of me?" Weasel shrugged, "Whoever he is, he's connected some pretty bad dudes." Domino asked, "How bad?" Weasel answered, "Bad enough for them to hate Wade and want him dead." Deadpool deadpanned, "Yeah, there's more than a thousand people who want me dead." Weasel reminded, "Well, taking that White Fang job for that Stryker guy was a bad idea. I told you so!" The Merc With The Mouth shook his head and muttered, "Don't remind me. My good looks got taken away from me..." Domino asked, "What about your date with Theresa? I don't think you want to be late." He nodded, "Yeah. I should go. See ya!" Deadpool teleported away as Domino slightly frowned and Weasel offered, "Wanna drink?" She shrugged, "What the hell..."

Baxter Plaza, Thing's Pizza Parlor
Deadpool appeared next to Theresa Cassidy who was dressed in a light green and yellow T-shirt, a jean jacket, blue jeans, and green shoes. "Hey, sorry I'm late," said Deadpool. "Been kinda busy with stuff here and there." She smiled, "Me, too. Studying the material for our classes. So why didn't you change out of your suit? No offense, but it kinda seems off putting." He quickly went to the door and opened it while saying, "Ladies first?" Theresa slightly frowned but entered inside as Deadpool followed. Inside was busy. Tables filled with people eating their slices of pizza, an arcade, some Fantastic Four memorabilia, and TV screens playing various sport games. Theresa beamed, "Wow!" Deadpool agreed, "I know. It's like the author just decided to make both RWBY: Wolverine and RWBY: Spider-Man Unlimited in the same universe." Daleandjakup97 responded, "Hey!" Deadpool ignored the Wattpad writer as he and Theresa walked to a table and sat down.

Outside
Unbeknownst to both the Merc With The Mouth and the daughter of Banshee, there were two men outside. One of them was a huge man with even huger muscles dressed in brown with a large spherical helmet over his head. That was none than the infamous Unstoppable Juggernaut. The second man was fair-skinned with raven hair and a goatee wearing a black leather jumpsuit with a high collar with red boots, belt, and a red bird-like symbol on his chest.

 The second man was fair-skinned with raven hair and a goatee wearing a black leather jumpsuit with a high collar with red boots, belt, and a red bird-like symbol on his chest

He was Black Tom Cassidy and he was talking to someone on his scroll. "Yes, of course," replied Black Tom. "My friend and I will be sure to bag your red and black pain in the arse. You don't mind if I have a little fun before doing so?" He grinned as he hung up and asked, "So, Cain, remember the plan?" Juggernaut nodded, "Yeah. Give me the signal and I'll go charging through the doors!" Black Tom saw both Deadpool and Theresa and smiled, "I think it's time for me to reacquaint myself with our bounty and my cousin."

Inside
Theresa tried to hold a laugh as she watched Deadpool unsuccessfully try to eat a pizza slice with pineapple, black olives, and burnt crust but it was being blocked off from his mask. "Wouldn't it be easier to remove your mask?" asked Theresa. He chuckled nervously, "I, ha ha, have helmet hair?" She pointed out, "You're not even wearing a helmet. Now may I see you without your mask?" Deadpool shrugged, "I..... don't know if it's a good idea. I mean, you might not like what you see." Theresa assured, "Let me decide that, Wade. You've managed to convince me to go to this place with you." Suddenly a familiar voice came in and taunted, "What's wrong, gorgeous? You think you're too good for her?" The two turned to see... "Black Tom Cassidy," interrupted Deadpool. "I thought you were dead..." Black Tom replied, "Oh, I'm very much alive. You thought that I wouldn't last in an island full of dinosaur Grimm? Believe me, this payback is going to be sweet and the guy who wants to bring you in hates you as much as I do." He looked to see Theresa who was glaring daggers at him. "Is that any way to treat your family after all this time?" asked Black Tom. Theresa inhaled tensely as she stood up and Deadpool asked, "W-Wait? This dickhead's your cousin?" She explained, "First cousin, once removed." Then a redhead woman came in and asked, "Excuse me, is there a problem?" Deadpool looked at her and commented, "Oh, look... it's the second woman who called herself Ms. Marvel. And one of the most underrated characters in the Marvel Comics."

It was Sharon Ventura

It was Sharon Ventura. She wore a red and golden yellow long-sleeved leotard with blue gloves, a blue sash around her mid-section, blue and golden yellow thigh-high boots with high heels, and a blue domino mask. "My good four friends are out at Vale, and Ben leaves me to watch over his pizza parlor," stated Sharon as she got in between Black Tom and Theresa. "And I promised nothing will happen while he's away. Are you going to walk out or do I have to clobber you and drag you out?" Deadpool nodded, "Yeah, I'd listen to her. Especially since she's a retired soldier and Champion of Women's Wrestling." Theresa gave him a look as he chuckled nervously, "I-It's for research purposes..." Black Tom smirked, "I'm afraid I'm going to take my masked friend out of here one way or another, lass." He pressed a button to which everyone at the pizza parlor felt thunderous footsteps and saw the Juggernaut come crashing through the entrance. Sharon darted her blue eyes over to him and rushed toward him. Theresa blasted a scream toward Black Tom to which had no effect on him. "Seriously?" scoffed Black Tom. "You know that doesn't work on me." Theresa flashed a smirk which temporarily confused him as Deadpool did the splits and did a nut shot on Black Tom. That made him gasp and groan in agony as he grabbed his tender spot. Deadpool struggled to get back up as he declared, "Suck it, Johnny Cage."