It's Initiation Time!

Deadpool was busy with slicing a couple of Grimm Beowolves with a katana sword on one hand and shooting his handgun with his other hand. "I mean, Daleandjakup97 is full of goddamn surprises," said Deadpool. "I mean way off script, and that's something!" He watched as the Grimm began to dissipate. "Not that you guys would understand," added Deadpool while shrugging his shoulders. He quickly turned to slice off an Ursa's head but was beaten to it by Domino's bullet. Deadpool sighed as Domino smiled, "Sorry to trump your chances for romance, but at least we're partners." Deadpool twirled his sword as Domino wondered, "Maybe we'll be one of those two-man teams." She then shot her guns at a couple Ursai and they all dissipated from one bullet right between their eyes. "C'mon!" pointed Domino as the two partners ran only to meet up with a giant Beringel. Deadpool holsters his handgun and pulls out his other katana. The Beringel roared at them as it then pounded its fists into the ground and the two dodged it as Deadpool then ran toward the Grimm. The Beringel swung its arm at Deadpool who teleported and briefly confused by swinging nothing but air. The Beringel roared as it felt Deadpool's two katanas impale its calves. Deadpool himself did an airborne push kick on the Beringel's back as he then jumped off and Domino did a side flip and shot the Grimm's head. Deadpool took his katanas and sheathed them as he said, "We make one hell of a team." Domino nodded, "Yeah. Sorry if I wasn't Theresa." Deadpool shrugged, "It's fine. My fingers and toes are crossed hoping Theresa won't partnering up with Bishop." Then suddenly numerous Grimm Beowolves started to pack around both Deadpool and Domino. The two nodded as they then sprung into action.

Meanwhile At The Sanctum Santorum
Doctor Stephen Strange looked over several books as the Eye of Agamotto around his neck suddenly chimed. He turned to see it was a redhead woman with bright red sunglasses, red trench coat, a black skintight suit underneath, and red gloves and boots. Doctor Strange recognized, "Julia Carpenter, but from the future I suppose?" Julia chuckled softly, "Nothing gets past you, doesn't it Strange?" He nodded, "Have a seat." The two found themselves on two armchairs but Julia wasn't the least bit surprise by this. Doctor Strange offered, "Tea?" Julia nodded as a cup of tea materialized in her hand. She sipped from it as Doctor Strange asked, "Why have you travelled to this part of time?" Julia answered, "Our entire universe is under threat." He mused, "When isn't it?" She said seriously, "The Correctors." Doctor Strange paused in thought as he exhaled, "Cosmic-powered beings who won't accept this universe as it is and act as immature adolescents." Julia agreed, "If they have their way they could potentially split this universe in half." Doctor Strange remembered, "Over two decades ago half of the entire universe's population was decimated." She agreed cringingly, "Yeah, and Thanos's new girlfriend pummeled me with a rock right after she ripped Tony's head off. Don't want to go through that again. Even with that Time Stone reversing what happened to us I can see Terraxia forcing me to the ground with her massive hands." He asked, "So who is going to be your champion in this endeavor?" Julia thought about it seriously and said, "Well, Spider-Man and his team are currently busy with hunting down the Synoptic at Vale and battling the High Evolutionary's forces. Not to mention Wolverine has yet to form the New X-Men. And we would need to someone to be as unpredictable as they are." Doctor Strange wondered, "But who?"

At Atlas Academy
Both Deadpool and Domino stood proud as General James Ironwood announced, "Wade Wilson and Neena Thurman. Team WWNE. And finally Team JT... James Proudstar and Theresa Cassidy." Deadpool's heart sank as Domino whispered, "Don't look so downtrodden. You might still have a chance." He retorted, "That guy is now my second romantic rival besides Bishop! And now I'm starting to feel like that wolf from Droopio and Juliet! Except I'm much more handsomer!" She sighed, "All strangeness aside, you won't know unless you try." Deadpool stated, "McWolf never gets the girl. He always gets foiled by Droopy every time!" Domino's black lips frowned as Deadpool shrugged, "Fine..." She smiled, "That's the spirit. If you can score a female entity of death, then Theresa should be no problem." Deadpool realized, "Yeah, you're right." Domino added, "I can manipulate the probability to your favor if you want." He teleported into a huff of smoke as Domino chuckled, "You go, Wade."

Deadpool suddenly appeared in between James and Theresa as the Merc turned to the redhead and  flirted, "Hey, how about you and me go out for pizza after this?" Theresa was about to say something but James interrupted, "Sorry, but no. We have some living arrangements to discuss with Lucas and his partner Bobby." She started, "It's not-" James added, "Plus Lucas told me you're a bad influence, Wilson. Don't come near her again." Theresa looked at Deadpool with sorrow as she followed with James. Domino came over and patted the mercenary's shoulder. "Tough break, Wade." Deadpool nodded solemnly as the two left to find their dorm room.

DP/N: Hey, guys. So I'm going to be involved in some intergalactic with two Avengers. So the new characters that Daleandjakup97 introduced are James Proudstar/Warpath and Roberto "Bobby" da Costa/Sunspot. Update's gonna come soon, so look out!