What I Was Doing When My Mouth Was Stitched

DP/N: Some would say that having my mouth shut surgically, have swords out of my wrists, have teleportation, a healing factor, and optic beams was bad, it was. Ruined my popularity. Heck, Daleandjakup97 said he couldn't get a Deadpool costume at that time because the clerks in the costume shop didn't know shit about me. Me! F those guys.

Deadpool's POV at The Island
So here I was lying down dead on a bed. Well, mostly dead. Not all dead. Hopefully no White Fang member that looked like Billy Crystal searched through my pockets. Anyway, the scientists shaved ALL of my hair on my body, put black markings on my body, put Wolverine's healing factor in me, put adamantium katanas in my wrists and arms, did the adamantium bonding thing, and then put John Wraith's teleportation, Cyclops' optic beams, and turned my brain into an RC antenna. I looked like fucking Baraka with no mouth.

A while later...
Then two automatic doors opened and a figure appeared. He had black markings all over his body, bald, no mouth, wore only pants and boots, and had circular scars on his eyes. "That's your Weapon XI?" scoffed Logan. Then two long blades appeared out of Weapon XI's wrists. Logan instantly recognized them. "Wade, is that you?" asked Logan.

Hey Logan, thought Wade.

Logan chuckled, "Looks like Stryker must have found a way to shut you up. Guess you're not the Merc With The Mouth anymore."

Now you're just rubbing it in, deadpanned Wade. Asshole.

Upside, I got to spend time in dreamland with Lady Death. She's a real hottie. Triple H. Not kidding.

She had already broke up with Thanos and mentioned she had an interest in me

She had already broke up with Thanos and mentioned she had an interest in me. Did I also mention she had a Spanish accent? And she also said we could only be together in my near death experiences and permanently if I die. But with Wolverine's healing factor, I can't die, damn it! So I gotta the most of it.

We were enjoying a hot tub party with beer and I only had a red Speedo on (under the bubbles)

We were enjoying a hot tub party with beer and I only had a red Speedo on (under the bubbles). Death joined in with a black skimpy bikini and her usual cloak. "I'm sorry if this is only a dream," apologized Death as she joined me. I stroked her chin and assured, "No. This is real." Just when we were about to kiss, I felt hot razor blades cut my neck. "Oh, FUCK THAT HURTS!!!" yelled Wade.

Logan sliced off Wade's head with his red hot metal claws. Wade's eyes started to glow as Logan kicked him off the ledge and Wade's lifeless head got of his body and began aimlessly blasting around the inside of the reactor. Both Logan and the woman jumped down to the outside of the reactor and landed on the ground as they began to run from the collapsing reactor.

Third Person POV
The White Fang abandoned the Island after the Atlas Military took it over. The destroyed reactor was the most prominent places the Atlas were exploring. A blade retracted into an arm as it reached over to the separated head of the former Wade Wilson. An Atlas soldier saw as the head unexpectedly woke up and shushed him. That surprised the soldier.