Who The What Now?

Deadpool and Domino got to share their dorm room with John Wraith and his pregnant girlfriend Raven Darkholme. John welcomed, "Hey, guys. Glad you're here." Raven sighed, "Wish I could do much more, but I'm cleared for service for one reason." She caressed her stomach and added, "Can you get me a foot long hot dog with hot fudge sauce and pickle chips? With whipped cream and sprinkles?" He nodded as he teleported into a huff of smoke. Raven sat down on one of the beds as she groaned, "Don't get married... or pregnant..." Domino smirked, "Makes you think twice, right?" Raven smiled, "Nope. John was so mind blowing in bed." She cleared her throat and added, "So I hear Wade didn't get to be with a certain Theresa Cassidy?" Deadpool huffed, "Yeah, I don't need the reminder from the last chapter." Raven shrugged, "Hey, being the daughter of one of the original X-Men means to the social world she's expected to be one of the greatest." Deadpool felt a little discouraged and Raven reassured, "Hey, Theresa is a nice girl. I'm sure you'll have a chance." She softly growled, "Where's my damn hot dog, Wraith? I'm eating for two, goddamn it!" Then John came back with Raven's order as she smiled, "Thanks, babe. You're a lifesaver." She kissed him softly on the lips as she began to voraciously eat her food. "People say I eat like a pig," said Deadpool. Raven lightly glared at him before continuing to eat her greasy and sugary sweetened frankfurter. John kissed her red hair and wrapped his arm on her shoulders. Raven complained with her mouth full, "Wish my shapeshifting powers could cover up my baby bump." John chuckled, "You still look as pretty when I laid eyes on you." She reminded, "I was in disguise." John nodded, "Okay. When I saw your true form, but still." Raven smiled with whipped cream, fudge sauce, and some bun crumbs on her lips. John took out a napkin and wiped her lips as Raven sighed, "You spoil me." Deadpool sighed and looked up at the ceiling and snapped, "Enough with the gushy stuff, Daleandjakup97!" The Wattpad writer responded, "Touchy... Fine. Let's get back to the story." The room was filled with an awkward silence as John said, "Hey, get this: General Ironwood is talking with Doctor Strange and some woman in a red trench coat." Domino asked, "Why would the Sorcerer Supreme come to Atlas Academy?" Raven shrugged, "It must be something important for him to come here." Deadpool added, "Or a last minute idea from Daleandjakup97." The writer snapped, "I heard that, Wilson!" Deadpool walked out and snapped, "I'm going out!"

General James Ironwood couldn't believe what he was hearing. "What's our timeline?" asked Ironwood carefully. Doctor Strange answered, "Uncertain. The Correctors might do it today or tomorrow. Even I don't know, even with the Time Stone I have." The Atlesian general pointed out, "You promised to keep our timeline safe from outside forces to ensure we defeat her." The former neurosurgeon sighed, "And that is why I am here, General. To help ensure her defeat. My associate confirms we have a future that is in danger." Ironwood looked at her and asked, "What is your name again?" The woman answered, "Just call me Madame Web, general." Ironwood asked, "Is it true we have a future where we defeat her?" Madame Web nodded, "Yes, but I can't tell this information or any chance this timeline has will be lost." He nodded in understanding and decided not to lean in further because time travel and cosmic beings confuse him even after Thanos and Galactus. "Keep me in touch," said Ironwood. Doctor Strange nodded in agreement.

At A Pizzeria
Deadpool sat on a table by himself with hooded up and his mask off while eating a slice of pizza with burnt crust, pineapple, and black olives. He also had a bottle of beer on his other hand. "Deadpool?" asked a voice behind him. Deadpool turned to see a young man with a clown-like version was pointing a gun at him.

 Deadpool turned to see a young man with a clown-like version was pointing a gun at him

"Who or what the hell are you?" asked Deadpool, looking at the masked man up and down. He sighed, "Whoever you are, just beat it. I'm not in the mood." Deadpool went back to his slice of pizza but the masked assassin slammed the gun on his head. That made Deadpool fall on the table and that ticked him off. He took his hood off and put his mask over his scarred face. Deadpool frowned, "All right, Clown-Boy. Class is Pain 101. Your instructor is Wade fucking Wilson." He took out his katanas and twirled them as his rival took out his own katana. The two shared a couple blows from their bladed weapons. The grinning masked assassin then quickly spun around and pulled out an assault rifle and shot at Deadpool. The Merc with a mouth thought quickly as he spun his katanas slicing the rapid fire bullets. Eventually the magazine ran out but Deadpool wasted no time to slice the barrel in half before his opponent could reload it. "Hope that wasn't your favorite gun, Smilex," joked Deadpool. He looked up at the sky and added, "Don't think I didn't notice that obscure DC universe reference." Daleandjakup97 frowned, "Shut up..." The two heard sirens as the assassin proclaimed, "This ain't over by a long shot!" Deadpool called, "Are you talking about a certain popular pop star's boyfriend?!" He huffed as he turned to see his partner Domino with a couple Atlesian officers. Deadpool chuckled nervously, "So what are the odds of you believing me about that guy starting the fight?" She answered, "Slim to none." He hunched forward as he sighed, "I'm so fucked." Daleandjakup97 asked, "Do you want me to bring in Mistress Death for that?" Deadpool shrugged, "Maybe... later."