Me Vs. My 2nd Romantic Rival

There hadn't been any luck of finding who the assassin was that attacked Deadpool at the pizzeria. He took a glance at Theresa Cassidy and her partner James Proudstar. She took a glance at Deadpool before going back to her conversation with James. Deadpool went over to his locker and opened it up. He grabbed a few books and opened up a styrofoam container which had a delicious chimichanga and refried beans. Deadpool pulled up his mask and took a big bite of the chimichanga.

Theresa asked, "Why do you say Wade is a bad influence?" James looked at the redhead and answered, "Because he was a mercenary who worked for the White Fang. According to Lucas, he volunteered to be its ultimate weapon." Deadpool stepped in (Well, not stepped in. More like, teleported in), "Actually, Sabretooth killed me right after Team X disbanded and Mr. Ugly Sideburns got captured to be Weapon X. Then they did their Frankenstein shit on me. Seriously, Merc Without A Mouth? It's like they were trying to ruin my reputation." James frowned, "And what reputation is that, Wade? Being a killer for hire and all of sudden you think you belong in this school?" Deadpool shot back, "Hey, don't take it out on me that you only made one movie appearance and I made three. Cause I'm more popular than you." The two shot daggers at each other until Theresa intervened, "That is enough. James, I'll meet you at class. Go." James exhaled with angry reluctance and left. Theresa turned to Deadpool and sighed, "Just because I'm the daughter of Banshee who fought against the Hellfire Club long ago instantly means I'm supposed to follow some ridiculous rules of greatness?" Deadpool commented, "Sounds like you could use a break from all that." She replied, "More like a lifetime of it." Deadpool offered, "Wanna grab a pizza some time with me?" Theresa nodded, "Anything to keep me from people thinkin' I'm gonna be Banshee 2.0." She chuckled lightly before asking, "Don't you ever get hot in that suit?" Deadpool joked, "I'm already hot for you." Theresa could roll her eyes with some amusement as she smiled slightly, "I'll see you until then." Deadpool watched her go as he deviantly looked at Theresa's ass as she walked away. Domino came in as she asked, "Is that guy giving you trouble?" He replied, "Other than being a pain in my ass, he's dandy." Deadpool looked at her as Domino asked, "Haven't you noticed General Ironwood's been keeping strange company?" He answered, "Yeah, Doctor Strange and some trench coat hottie. Must be big. Like Illuminati big shit." She frowned slightly, "Don't tell me you believe in the rumors about politicians, billionaires, crime lords, and world leaders' gentlemen club." Deadpool corrected, "No, the other one. The one that's a think tank with every leader of superhero teams." Domino rolled her eyes as she changed the subject and asked, "Whatever. What about that clown knockoff that attacked you at that pizzeria? Wanna make him pay?" Deadpool replied, "Love to, but the plot requires us to do something else." Domino was about to voice her confusion as a portal appeared in front of them and Dr. Strange appeared in front of them.

At Ironwood's Office
Deadpool and Domino stepped into their headmaster's office as she asked, "What is this about?" General James Ironwood replied, "You see, our universe is headed for unimaginable danger and Dr. Strange and my guest seem to think you're the only ones to stop this from happening." The trench coat woman cleared her throat and said, "I come from a distant future where the world is at peace. But unfortunately our universe is in peril by cosmic forces calling themselves the Correctors." Dr. Strange added, "You see, the Correctors are as aware as the Watchers and just as powerful as the Celestials." Deadpool scoffed, "Sounds like they're real pushovers compared to you." The Sorcerer Supreme responded in kind, "Joke as you wish, but when they 'correct' this universe we will all cease to exist." Deadpool was taken aback as he realized, "I got a date! I can't afford to cease to exist!" Madame Web added, "They plan to split the universe in half and it will destroy every timeline and reality this universe has. Fortunately, there is a way you can stop them." Deadpool asked, "What, like being the One, Morpheus?" This made everyone confused for a moment as she shrugged, "Something like that. You have a rare cosmic awareness that the Correctors have. You might be our best hope against them." He asked, "What, are you talking about my fourth wall breaking?" Madame Web nodded, "If you wish to call it that, then yes." Dr. Strange added, "It will take some time for me to locate their dwelling, but take this time to prepare yourself."

Later At The Dorm Room
John Wraith was currently massaging Raven Darkholme's sore feet as she helped herself with some cinnamon rolls. "I think you've overdone your food privileges, Rave," sighed John while saying her pet name. Raven snarked, "I think not. This spoiled life suits me fine. You treating me like royalty and me gobbling up the Academy's food budget for our soon-to-be bundle of joy." John rolled his eyes as the blue-skinned Faunus responded, "Thank you for putting up with me." He got done massaging her feet as the two cuddled and Raven's short soft red hair brushed on John's shoulder. "Anything you want me to do, Ms. Darkholme?" Raven purred, "I could think a few things~" Deadpool and Domino entered inside as John asked, "What's up, Wade?" The two told them everything as the couple was transfixed in thought. "Wish I could help, but you know," pouted Raven slightly as she peered down at her swollen midsection. "I'm more than happy to do you some favors," said John. "Being we were teammates and all." Deadpool grinned, "Glad to hear it. Ready to fuck some shit up?" Raven pouted, "Can't believe everybody gets all fun while I'm stuck here..."

Meanwhile
A group of silhouetted people were watching over what was happening somewhere in between the space between space and reality. "So, Daleandjakup97 is gathering his pawns to stop us?" laughed the Correctors. "Let the battle begin..."