Siryns Blaring With HOTNESS!!! Plus A Surprise Guest...

Wade Wilson already finished suiting up into his suit. His friend Neena Thurman was her uniform and came up to him. "So," smiled Domino. "Ready for initiation?" Deadpool replied, "Yeah. I'm ready for anything." She smirked, "The Grimm are gonna see a new kind of bad luck... for them." Some random guy came over to Domino and flirted, "Hey, wanna test my luck?" She quickly spun around and put a gun under his chin. Domino smirked, "With how fast you can run without the bullet from my gun killing you?" The guy just sped off as she holstered her gun. Deadpool asked unfazed, "So what about the X-Men's daughter?" Domino pointed, "She's coming right now." He turned to see a redhead young woman with a light green and yellow jumpsuit with yellow and green circular wings under her arms. Deadpool asked, "Who's the hottie's name?" Domino encouraged, "Her name's Theresa Cassidy. Now go talk to her!" He asked, "Are ya sure she's not taken by Bishop?" She smiled, "I'm sure. Now go!" Deadpool shrugged, "Just checking." He then walked over to the redhead and greeted, "Hey, I'm Wade... Are you the X-Man's daughter?" Theresa responded in her Irish accent, "Yeah. I'm Theresa Cassidy, the daughter of Banshee. Are ya looking for an autograph?" Deadpool shook his head and replied, "Nah, though it'd be nice to. I just got dared to talk to you by my friend." He pointed to Domino and she gave Deadpool the thumbs up. Theresa smiled, "So, may if I ask, why the mask?" Deadpool joked, "It came with the costume." She giggled, "You're funny." Then a familiar French accent asked, "What is going on here?" Deadpool turned to see his romantic rival Lucas Bishop and huffed, "Bishop." He in turn responded, "Wade." Theresa asked, "You two know each other?" Bishop nodded, "Yes. Theresa, we must prepare for initiation." She responded, "Oh, yes. See you later, Wade." The two left as Deadpool looked slightly discouraged. Domino came over to her friend and said gently, "Sorry, Wade. Tough luck." Deadpool retorted, "Bullshit. You're one to talk about luck." She scoffed, "How was I supposed to know that Theresa was already acquainted with that absorbing blowhard?" Deadpool muttered, "Let's just get to initiation. After that, I'm gonna get a lot of drinks and pizza."

Deadpool and Domino joined with their fellow students as General James Ironwood was with Winter Schnee. He spoke, "For years, you have trained to become warriors. And today, your abilities will be evaluated." Winter added, "Now, I'm sure many of you have heard about the assignment of teams. Well, allow us to put an end to your confusion. Each of you will be given teammates... Today." Deadpool thought, Hopefully I get partnered with Theresa. Then I'll show that asshat Bishop. Ironwood continued, "These teammates will be with you for the rest of your time here at Atlas. So it is in your best interest to be paired with someone with whom you can work well." Domino smirked as she twirled her gun and chuckled, "What're the odds of me partnering up with you, Wade?" He answered, "Fingers crossed on Theresa." She asked, "You still gonna try to get a chance with Banshee's daughter?" Deadpool nodded as Ironwood added, "That being said, the first person you make eye contact with after landing will be your partner for the next four years." That made Deadpool gulp in nervousness realizing the stakes in this. Shut up, Daleandjakup97, thought Deadpool. You're not exactly helping my fucking nerves. Ironwood continued, "After you've partnered up, make your way to the northern end of the forest. You will meet opposition along the way."

Meanwhile
A group of silhouetted people were watching over what was happening somewhere in between the space between space and reality. "Marvel and RWBY should not be conjoined together," said one of them with a ridiculously deep voice. "We have to correct this." A second agreed, "Yes. Daleandjakup97 was a fool to do this. All of his Wattpad stories involving RWBY and Marvel have to die." The leader nodded, "Yes. If the Watchers won't do anything to correct this, then we will. It's time we all correct this course."

Back At Atlas
Deadpool looked at the audience and said, "Yeah. I have no idea what's going on either. That's a bunch of foreshadowing for a future chapter." Ironwood cleared his throat as he said, "If you're done talking to yourself, Wilson, we can begin." Deadpool shrugged as he stood ready for initiation. Please let me be partnered with Theresa, thought Deadpool with hope.

Somewhere At The Atlas Kingdom
At an alleyway, some kind bright light was flickering. A homeless man peered over to see what it was. He narrowed his eyes to try to see what it looked like. It looked like some kind of chair surrounded by some kind of a web. And someone was sitting on it. Finally image cleared as the homeless man widened his eyes to see a redhead woman wearing bright red shades, red trench coat, a black skintight suit underneath, and red gloves and boots.

 Finally image cleared as the homeless man widened his eyes to see a redhead woman wearing bright red shades, red trench coat, a black skintight suit underneath, and red gloves and boots

The strange woman got up from the chair as the homeless man couldn't help but stare at her. She walked up to him and pressed her fingers on his forehead as he immediately went to sleep. "Now where to find the one who can save his time," said the woman. She walked her way out of the alleyway on her way to find Atlas Academy.