First Day Of Atlas

Deadpool made it to the outskirts of Atlas Academy. He met up with his friend and partner Neena Thurman. She had chalk white skin, short black hair, a black oval over her left eye, and a black leather outfit that revealed her chest. She, like Deadpool, was once a mercenary in the criminal underworld. Everyone in the criminal underworld called her Domino. She liked the nickname as she always went by it. Her semblance was probability manipulation and gives her enemies bad luck. "Hey, Deadpool," greeted Domino. "How was your summer?" Deadpool sighed, "It was okay, except the part where Bishop took my date, shot a robber who was going to steal a TV, some idiot forgot to burn the crust on my pizza, and Lady Death is putting our relationship on hold." Domino frowned, "That sounds horrible." Deadpool shrugged, "Upside, I got 500 lien plus a bonus on my pay account and I made a new friend and gave him romance advice." Domino nodded, "That sounds good."

(DP/N: For the Deadpool and Domino shippers out there... well that ship isn't gonna sail 'cause Domino friend-zoned me.)

Deadpool and Domino walked to the main courtyard as they saw Bishop swooping a couple female students. "Motherfucker," muttered Deadpool, angry again. Domino asked annoyed, "What's wrong now, Wade?" Deadpool answered, "Fucking Bishop. What does he have that I don't?" Domino suggested, "Non-disfigurement, very sane, and enticing accent that ladies like?" Deadpool pouted as he and his friend went inside Atlas Academy and to their lockers. "I heard from a very reliable source that we're going to have a new student," said Domino. Deadpool looked at his scroll and went on his Wattpad to see the latest on RWBY: The Adventures Of The Wolverine. He then went to see the chapter's comments until this caught his eye.

 He then went to see the chapter's comments until this caught his eye

"You know this actually happened," muttered Deadpool. "What happened?" asked Domino. Deadpool answered glumly, "Failed Winter Schnee flirts." She nodded, "Oh..."

Winter Schnee was minding her own business until Deadpool teleported in front of her and started, "Hey, Winter. I was wondering if..." Then she summoned a glyph and threw Deadpool through a wall.

Winter was about to use the shower but before she could disrobe, Deadpool was there in the bathroom with his mask and a towel on. Winter shrieked and summoned a glyph that threw him up the ceiling.

Winter was going to an airship on assignment but got delayed by Deadpool strangely wearing a dress and feminine looking cap. She walked past him making Deadpool hang his head down and groan before a glyph hit him on the pavement.

Deadpool was standing there doing nothing as Winter was looking over her notes in the Atlas Academy Library. Eventually giving up, Deadpool walked away while whistling as a glyph hit him as Winter reminded, "No noise in the library." Deadpool got up as he dragged himself out.

Deadpool shook off the memories as Domino tried to reassure, "Winter Schnee is way too good for you. There must be some girl who would really like you." Deadpool huffed, "If she doesn't mind having me go through a Homer Simpson-style hurt montage or if she falls for Bishop. Again." Domino promised, "Hey, if it's the last thing I do I promise I will help you find a girlfriend." He shrugged, "Thanks, Neena." Deadpool closed his locker and Domino said, "So anyway, about the new student. I heard she's the daughter of Sean Cassidy." Deadpool paused and asked, "You're not kidding, are you?" She smirked, "Nope. She literally is the daughter of the Original X-Man Banshee." He asked, "Do you think I have a chance for her?" Domino shrugged, "Don't know. We don't know what she looks like yet, Wade. C'mon, we don't wanna be late."

Later tonight
Deadpool distanced himself away from his fellow students as he was in his pajamas pants and a tank top. He was given strange looks as his badly scarred skin was completely visible. Wade didn't even bother to take off his mask. Neena went over to him and asked, "Doesn't that mask get uncomfortable?" She was wearing a top that showed her cleavage and tight pajamas pants. Wade replied, "It's a kinda like a second skin. You get used to it after having a face makes you look like Freddy Krueger's cousin twice removed." Neena shrugged as she took notice of certain guys looking at her and gave them a sultry smirk. "I better sleep," said Neena. "Goodnight." She walked over to her sleeping bag and Wade prayed, "Please, oh God. I need a girlfriend!"

(D/P Note: So that's a wrap for this chapter. I will hopefully soon meet the daughter of the Banshee and try to woo her. See ya, later!)