172

"are you sure?"

"yes do it."

jackson's hands were shaky.

"i can't do it. no." jackson dropped the gun and walked away a little.

"hyung—"

"no. don't hyung me." jackson turned back around. "you want me to kill you in the place you're safe at? i'm not doing that shit."

"please." jeongguk begged.

"with all of that happened in korea, it's gone because you're in italy. you can change. here. in this goddamn place and your plan was to end it here?"

jeongguk just looked away.

he looked down at the gun and bent down to grab it.

"fine. i'll do it myself." he put the gun up to his head.

"no!" jackson yelled and ran up to him and lowered the gun. "no, you can't just just do that! what about me?"

"live your life perfectly here."

"seeing you die? i..i don't know if i can control that in my head."

"it's alright." jeongguk said. "you'll be able to get through it."

jackson snatched the gun from his hand and threw it.

"look at you!"

jeongguk knitted his brows.

"yugyeom was killed in front of you..you left jimin for his safety—you've changed! now you're just going to end it!? are you kidding me!?"

"i don't know what to do!" jeongguk yelled out. "i can't feel comfortable when i'm walking around! i-i feel like hiding all the time! i can't change!"

"you've changed when jimin was with you."

jeongguk stared at him.

"don't do this. don't do this for me..for jimin..for the people who actually care..maybe namjoon too."

"no one cares."

"they do. you're just not there with them for an answer."

jeongguk just stares at him.

"it's okay." jackson whispered. "just please don't do this."