62

yoongi heard yelling, only from namjoon's father.

he wasn't in namjoon's room anymore, he was just listening in the hallway.

he hoped he's okay.

"i-i want to stay—"

"end of discussion! you're homeschooled for now on! don't even think about going back and no excuses."

yoongi curled his brows.

homeschooled?
no..he can't be homeschooled!

he needs namjoon.

he saw the door open, seeing namjoon appear with a red face.

namjoon lifted his hand up to his own face, leaning on the wall and slowly sliding down to the floor.

the older gulped hard.
should he comfort him?

no, he has to let out some steam.

he heard namjoon cough, sniffing too.

usually, that's sign of someone crying.

"joonie." yoongi whispered to himself. "he's upset..."

namjoon slowly got up from the floor, clearing his throat.

yoongi quickly went into the room so he wouldn't get caught, sort of listening.

namjoon walked into his room, wiping his face.

"oh, you're back—"

namjoon just put his arms around yoongi, hiding his face in the older's neck.

"oh." he fluttered his eyes. "what happened?"

"i'm sorry." he whispered.

"whats wrong?" yoongi rubbed his back, trying his best to comfort him.

"i tried. i tried to make him let me stay at school but.." he shakily sighed. "i-if i try to go..i'll be locked in my room for a week. i wouldn't be able to leave the house..."

"it's okay, joonie."

"no..it's not. i feel like i'm ditching you. i-i want to stay by your side."

yoongi curled his brows.