90

"y-you don't understand!" namjoon yelled, banging on his door. "i n-need to see him!"

"you're not leaving your room!"

"appa, please!" he continued to hit his door. "he..he knows about umma!"

the door swung open which hit namjoon and made him fall to the ground.

"what did you just say?"

"y-yoongi knows that umma shot me. he knows that she's crazy—i told him because i trust him."

"why did you—"

"i should've told him what you've done." namjoon pushed himself up from the floor. "he should know that she was killed by y—"

chairman kim grabbed his son's collar and pushed him down on the wall.

"you will never speak of it." his father growled.

"speak of what? that you killed my own mother? i've been scared because of you, the reason why i got these panic attacks—the reason why jimin is part of my life!" namjoon couldn't help to yell. "i-i just wanted to help her but you..killed her."

"nam joon kim."

"murderer."

chairman kim just threw his son down on the ground, fixing his tie.
namjoon had slight cough, slowly pushing himself up again.

"you're staying in this room, 'till you graduate."

namjoon just looked at him, glaring at his father while he walks out of the room, slamming the door and locking it.