156

"i want to tell him."

"you can't."

"why not." namjoon looked at him.

"he'll try to stop you from doing it. i suggest you lying about finding a job."

"won't i be gone for a day or two?"

"only one day. you'll show up late at like..maybe five in the morning." jeongguk shrugged.

namjoon just stared at him. "i'm not going to hold a gun."

the mafia tilted his head. "tell me why."

"at the chairman's place..i had a hold of his gun and was about to shoot myself as a threat." namjoon explained. "but i felt like pulling the trigger."

"we're the same."

namjoon raised a brow, then scoffed. "yeah right."

"yah." jeongguk nudged him. "i put a gun under my chin when my emotions took over. i learned from it and now i just focus on something else with a gun in my hand."

namjoon curled his brows. "you learned from it?"

"yep. and i never really felt like doing that again."

"i didn't grow up like you did—i actually just stayed afraid and never really..did stuff like you did."

"it doesn't matter the difference. you learn from by using a gun in the wrong way."

"is jimin coming with?"

"i'm not losing another yugyeom." jeongguk mumbled.

"what happened to yugyeom?"

"the cops killed him in front of me..that's how i went in prison." jeongguk blinked a bunch of times, biting his bottom lip. "he had a lot of anger like i did."

"i don't want jimin to become one of you."

"after thinking, i don't want him to be one. i want to him breathe, have freedom..i don't want to become a monster like i already am."

"promise me."

jeongguk looked at him.

"promise me you won't fuck up."

"i promise you like i promised jimin."