78

namjoon softly knocked on yoongi's bedroom door, slowly pushing it open.

"yoongi? it's namjoon."

yoongi looked up from staring off into space, fluttering his eyes to see the taller.

the older was just sitting on the edge of the bed with the nightstand on, kind of worrying the younger.

"oh. namjoonie. i didn't know you were coming over..."

"hoseok called me." he closed the door behind him, sitting beside his boyfriend. "are you doing alright?"

"yeah. i'm fine just.." yoongi softly sighed. "i don't know why i'm like this." he scoffed. "i don't even need my appa. he was never helpful."

namjoon curled his brows, moving his hand to put it on top of the older's.

"maybe it's a shocking that he just disappeared on you."

"but..it feels like i have nothing. not even a family." yoongi curled his brows, lowering his head.

"you have hoseok. and me."

"i understand what you mean by what you're saying but..blood related type of family."

"right..."

"but it's okay." yoongi looked up at him. "you're right. hoseok's family. and you're family."

namjoon softly smiled, putting his arm around the smaller's shoulders.

yoongi just rested his head on the boy's shoulder, sighing softly. "i worried hoseok, didn't i?"

"yep." he chuckled. "but he's glad i'm here for you."

yoongi looked up at him. "thank you."

namjoon kissed his nose quickly.

who should say the three words first? uwu