24

namjoon slowly lifted up the older's sleeve, seeing those blue and purple bruises.

"oh god..what made this happen?"

yoongi just had his jaw clenched, trying to ignore namjoon's questions.

namjoon softly sighed, grabbing the medicine.

"i don't want to explain how i got it—just..." he gulped hard. "please get over with it."

"okay." he put the ointment on his hand, lifting his hand up to yoongi's shoulder. "it's gonna be cold."

namjoon softly put the ointment on his arm that made the older shiver.

"th-that's cold."

"i warned you." he chucked, continuing to rub the ointment around it. "by the way, if you don't want me to know, i'll just think that you fell."

"okay..."

"breathe, yoongi. you're shaking."

"i—sorry..i-it's normal."

"i barely see you shake." namjoon curled his brows. "it's not normal."

"namjoon. stop saying stuff."

"sorry."

awkward silence.

namjoon just got done finishing wrapping his arm up and they just sat there, on the edge of the bed.

"thanks..for wrapping it all up." yoongi spoke up.

"..no problem."

"you can go now."

"i rather not."

yoongi knitted his brows, looking up at him.

"why not?"

"i..never really had a friend come over." namjoon mumbled, frowning.

then yoongi's brows curled.

namjoon rubbed the back of his neck, nervously.

"embarrassing, right?" he scoffed. "i never really had a friend that came over. it's because of my appa."

"is that why you transferred here?"

he nodded.

yoongi gulped hard, slowly lifting his hand up.

namjoon gulped hard, closing his eyes.

"i want to be a normal kid. but here i am, always wearing suits after school. i can't even look normal anymore..." he scoffed. "i try, without my appa even knowing."

a hand was place down on the taller's shoulder.

namjoon opened his eyes and looked up at yoongi.

"you don't have to explain." yoongi rubbed his shoulder, trying to give him comfort.