158

"i found a job."

yoongi's smile appeared. "you did? oh my god, i'm so proud of you!" he held his hands happily. "what job is it?"

"well, it's not in town and it might be a night thing." namjoon squeezed his hands.

"but..i'll be alone all night." yoongi pouted, putting his head down on the younger's shoulder.

"i'll do something about it, okay?" namjoon put his arm around him. "i don't want you to be alone either."

yoongi kissed the boy's chin. "i love you."

"i love you too." he kissed his forehead. "i'll be arriving late, okay?"

"what hour?" the older lift his head up.

"maybe somewhere in the morning hour." he shrugged.

yoongi softly kissed him on the lips. "better cuddle me when you come back."

namjoon softly smiled. "i will."

"are you taking the van?"

"i'll take a taxi if you don't want me to—"

"no." he placed his hand on the boy's chest. "i'm not planning to go anywhere anyways."

"what about the other two?"

"...they're probably stay with me." he slightly chuckled. "if you take the van..don't crash it."

namjoon scoffed. "i won't."

the older chuckled and got up from the edge of the bed, his mood suddenly fading.

"uh..jimin has been acting strange lately." yoongi nervously spoke up.

namjoon gulped hard. "um—how? how can you tell?"

"i think that mafia..got into his head." the older turned around from shutting off the laptop.

"you think so?"

"he..hurt my back from his anger building up."

namjoon immediately got up on his feet, walking up to him. "he hurt you?"

"babe, it's okay." he looked up at the boy, putting his hands on his shoulders. "he didn't realize."

"didn't realize that he hurt you? the fuck is the matter with him!?"

"babe." his brows knitted. "that kid, as we called a mafia, got into jimin's head. it's not his fault."

"let me see your back. if i see a bruise, he's going to get a bruise."

"you'll hit your e.s.?"

"i don't need an e.s. if i have you. i need to see your back—take off your shirt."

yoongi groaned, rolling his eyes and starting to take off his shirt, showing his back.

bruises.

"yoonie."

"i have a bruise. don't i?"

"you do."

yoongi closed his eyes and sighed, turning around to face the younger.

"don't lay a finger on jimin. he doesn't deserve it."