Glimpse of Her

Sanskar Maheshwari owner of KARMA INDUSTRY sitting in his cabin  with his manager who is telling detail of project while sanskar is playing with paper weight silently. It is said silence sometimes can be deadly. We can see someone fully covered with black hoodie entering through window which is in Sanskar's back side, he slowly without making any noise came near sanskar took out his gun and pointed at him. Here Sanskar smirked watching every single moment of that person from paper weight which is made up of thick Glass. That person was about to shoot sanskar turned and shot him with his gun which was in his another hand in same time manager too took out his gun and aimed at sanskar but sanskar took another gun from his pocket and shot him too. Soon Sanskar's guard came and took dead bodies.

Sanskar got up buttoning his black tuxedo and left from there.

**************

Some guards barged into cabin and got hold of person who is sitting in chair. That person got shocked then soon his expression changed into anger and started to shout.

Person yelling "who the hell are you? Leave me you don't know what i m capable of".

But soon his voice died hearing a calm yet dangerous voice.

"Hello Mr Mittal won't you greet your guest? Acting like being surprise "oops I m sorry you can't do that".

Mr Mittal looked at him with horror filled face muttered only one name "Mr Maheshwari. No this can't happen I made a perfect plan dammit". He yelled fully frustrated why not? now he know "NO ONE CAN SAVE HIM FROM SHARK, HE IS DOOMED".

Sanskar smirked seeing his terror in Mr Mittal's face "what you thought you can easily kill ME? You disappointed me Mr Mittal, I expected something big but your planning looked so childish and immature, by now you should have known my capability. You know those men couldn't match up my speed and got killed. Well you failed so get ready to be punished".

Police came and arrested Mr Mittal who looked shattered and regretted for even thinking something like this.

"This is not end I will come back and destroy you mark my words, one day I will be your destruction" Mittal shouted whine cops took him with them.

Sanskar smirked seeing him going and thought "no one can catch me not in this birth".

**************

Sanskar entered his house loosing his tie, servant came and took his laptop bag while sanskar walked towards Lady who is setting plate in dinner table.

Sanskar side hugging her "mom I have told you not to do work, servants are there to look after".

"But I love to do things for my family my dear son" His mother Sujata Ram Prasad Maheshwari said with her sweet voice.

"let it be Sanskar your mother won't listen to you. From last 27 years i m trying to make her sit in one place but god has given wheel in your mother's leg instead of feet with 5 finger" Ram Prasad Maheshwari Sanskar's father teased his lovely wife in return got smack from his wife.

Sanskar chuckled seeing their cute nok jok this is not new to him as his father love to tease his mother "OK dad you guys carry on i will join you soon " He left from there to get fresh while Ram continued his teasing section.

After a while

Trio were having their dinner while sharing whole day, dinner time is family time No business related stuff will enter inside house rule made by Home minister of house aka suju darling of Ram.

"Mr Sanskar Ram Prasad Maheshwari I m fed up with your attitude, you are going to Manali tomorrow early morning and informing me NOW? how will I pack your stuff Huh? That's why I say get married. You are rejecting every girl I m showing nor falling in love with anyone. Uff what is the use of tittle MOST HANDSOME ELIGIBLE BACHELOR OF INDIA when you can't find a bahu for me" Sujata shouted furiously at Sanskar after hearing his decision of sudden departure to manali for some business purpose.

Sanskar looked it his mother with shocked sticked face and thought "what I did that Mom showed so much LOVE" and gulped looking at her furious face. Well his mother can be scary sometimes while Ram giggled seeing his son's state but got silent getting glare from his wife.

" you know Mom whenever I see you my heart filled with peace and happiness" sanskar said with smile playing on his lips. Sujata narrowed her eyes while Sanskar continued "and I still didn't get a girl who can fill my heart with peace by her one glance" Sujata signed hearing him.

She know her son for world he is heartless beast but once if you entered his heart you will rule over him. She know the day that girl will enter in his life she will be queen of his heart "but don't know when she will come" she pouted thinking.

"and about packing don't worry it is done by Atul" his trustable P.A.

"why don't you marry your Atul only sometimes I get feel like MAA KA LADLA BIGAD GAYA" she left to her room stamping her foot leaving sanskar whose face is worth watching.

" ME and Atul unbelievable man" Sanskar murmured only audible to Ram who followed his wife laughing loudly making sanskar frown.

*****************

Sanskar was sitting in car waiting for signal to get green, he by afternoon his private jet landed Manali airport and he went to meeting venue straight from airport and now finishing his meeting he is headed to Hotel where he will be staying for couple of days. Coincidently his gaze went to restaurant and he got mesmerised watching scene. 

Girl is sitting inside restaurant laughing with her friends. Her long silky hair is playing with wind, her big doe eyes is twinkling with happiness, her beautiful face is adored with her beautiful smile which is enchanting her beauty even in her long white top with orange dupatta.

Here Sanskar was flat watching such beauty in front of him, her smile rang all bells in his heart. Sudden peace surrounded his soul making him remember his words which he said to his mother "I want her" the only thought came to his mind but before he move out of his car to reach the BEAUTY driver accelerated car as signal went green. Sanskar shouted him to stop the car and came inside restaurant to search her but she had left already just few minutes before.

But let's see does this HEARTLESS BEAST finally got his BEAUTY who will make his heart flutter by her one look.....

Precap: FINDING HER

My New Year gift to my lovely readers...  Mainly for jasmine_r22
ketki1823 SoniyaSingh5 yassureader febifebz Praahi AngelTweet rilahramla AngelGoldieReal Ramitajaipur

God bless you with all happiness and healthy life dear.... Happy Birthday in advance Swarmay

SILENT READERS please do support atleast to this story.