11. GOLMAAL

In last part

1.51k views
134 vote
35 comment (kanjoosi ki v had hoti hai)

No beta i m alright, you saved me thank you beta" Sujata said caressing girl's hair "don't know why my heart filled with warmth seeing her, her innocence eyes can attract any person" She thought but got shock seeing stick in girl's hand "is she?"

"beta I m Sujata Maheshwari" suju said after covering from shock.

"Swara Gadodia" Swara introduced herself.

"means she is my future daughter" Sujata got excited and hugged Swara making her shock. Ram who witnessed everything shook his head for his wife's foolishness.

Here swara was confused but felt good feeling mother's love for the first time in life. Her eyes got moist when Sujata caressed her hair with utmost love. Sujata who felt her crying got worried.

"what happened beta? Why are you crying? Did I hurt you?" Sujata being worried asked her.

Swara nodded No "it's just I got emotional" she said cutely

Sujata smiled "Awwe you are so cute, I wish I had a daughter but I got a robot son" she made faces thinking about her son Sanskar "she is perfect for my idiot son".

Ram came near Sujata "don't take her seriously beta my wife is little crazy" seeing swara's confused face Ram said but got smack from his wife "Ouch... That hurts" but Sujata was busy in cursing him under breath making swara enjoy their cute nok jok.

"they are so cute and sweet, I wish I was lucky to experience all this in my life" she thought sadly thinking about her parents "I miss you Papa and Mamma" but didn't show her sadness to Ramta "OK aunty I will take a leave bye..." she joined hands to them and left.

"Ram our DAUGHTER is so sweet and cute. I cant wait now tell sanskar to marry her soon" Sujata chirped watching Swara climbing down stairs slowly.

"Sujata......." Ram called in warning tone while she made faces.

****************

"Surprise........"Ragini barged into laksh's cabin followed by swara without knocking making both sanlak got startled with her sudden entry.

Sanskar got lost in his SNOW WHITE who was wearing pink umbrella suit with golden embroidery dupatta, her hair was open and looking beautiful like fairy.

"you both here? How did my unromantic girlfriend got idea to surprise me?" Laksh raised his left eyebrow.

"hadh hai, you always complain about me not coming to your office to meet you and now when I m here you have problem in that also" Ragini snapped glaring him angrily.

Swara giggled slightly seeing laksh's scared face, Sanskar got mesmerised again "hi Swara why are you standing it's not good for your leg please have a seat" Sanskar said gesturing her to sit in sofa.

Swara smiled "thank you. how are you Sanskar?" asked sitting in sofa

"good, and you?" Sanskar sat beside her.

"as always great" she answered with beautiful smile.

Ragini was busy in arguing Laksh who was trying to pacify her while swasan were talking randomly. Just then someone knocked.

"sorry for disturbing you sir, this paper need your signature" Atul Sanskar's right hand cum P.A said entering inside making Swara shock.

"YOU......? how come you be here? And signature? You are hotel manager right where we stayed few weeks ago" Swara being shocked seeing him here blasted all questions making Sanskar and Atul shock.