30. ADMIRING

"Now how will I escape from this den" Swara sat on bed while thinking "huh who said him to keep me in boathouse" she stamped her foot in irritation.

"Sleep jaan, your tiny brain took too much load today, it needs rest" Swara glared him cutely and slept covering herself head to toe.

Next day Swara woke up with smile but soon her smile turned into shock seeing Sanskar lying besides her in same bed "aaaahhhhhhhhh"

Sanskar who was sleeping peacefully after long time woke up with jerk "what happened? Why are you shouting"

"What are you doing here?" Swara screamed covering herself.

"Sleeping" he yawned "let me sleep more after long time I got peaceful sleep without nightmare" he laid down pulling her to him.

"Then sleep in your room, why are you sleeping here?" She pushed him making faces "from yesterday you are touchy touchy, keep your hands with you only"

"How can a handsome boy keep his hands off when he have a beautiful and sexy girlfriend?" He winked at her.

Swara frowned at his comment and tried to get up but sanskar pulled her making her fall on him "sleep, later you can try to escape" Swara struggled but couldn't win over him and laid down.

"As if you will let me to escape" she scolded him in mind.

"I won't, till I'm alive I won't let you go snow white" he hugged her pulling close to him. Swara looked at his eyes only to see passion for herself. She too closed her eyes not able to meet his gaze slowly sanskar too drifted to sleep.

Sensing him sleeping soundly Swara opened her eyes and looked at his face closely. She can see dark circles under his eyes which shows his sleepless nights, unknowingly her hands moved and touched his face. His oval shaped face with sharp nose attracted her the most. His black silky hair was falling on his forehead making him cute and hot same time. Slowly her eyes landed on his pink lips "does he put lipgloss?" She bite her lower lips to control her giggle "will he woke up if I touch his cute pink lips?" her hand was inches apart from his lips then backed off "what if this fire spitting dragon woke up? But he looks handsome. He had maintained his body very well" looking at his well built mascular arms "Swara what are you doing... You are drooling over your kidnapper" she closed her eyes tightly but again opened her one eyes then again closed.

Soon after Swara closed her eyes sanskar smiled. He observed her every move secretly and was laughing in mind at her cute antics "I missed you so much Snow White" he kissed her forehead.

Swara came to kitchen after getting fresh "I'm hungry" but she stopped seeing Sanskar preparing something.

"Good morning Snow White, so you are up now let's have breakfast. I have prepared aloo paratha and paneer butter masala for you" he kept dishes in table "I know you must be feeling hungry"

She looked at him like "how he knows?"

"Because I know you more than you know yourself" sanskar answers her unasked question.

Swara averted her gaze from him not able to handle his love "my heart wants to trust you but my brain is not able to"

"It's ok one day you will able to trust me fully" he smiled at her.

"How on earth he knows what I'm thinking?" Her face was worth watching.

"Because I'm Sanskar Maheshwari" he praised himself winking at her.