29. KIDNAPPED

Laksh's eyes softened "Ragini please try to understand his pain too. One or other way we all are moving on except Sanskar.. he is still standing there and waiting for swara please don't hurt him more" he said feeling dejected. One side his best friend in Sanskar who is supported him when he was all alone and other side his love, his life, with whom he is dreaming about his future.

"Ragini stop behaving like a kid, how can Sanskar be blamed for Swara's death?" Kavita asked feeling annoyed with her baseless assumption.

"Infact Sanskar is not ready to accept her death. He still have hope that one day Shona will come that hope is giving him strength not to break" Sahil tried to knock some sense in his sister.

"You all are seeing HIS pain but No one is trying to understand mine. I wish he would never have entered Swara's life" Ragini ran into her room crying.

All stood helpless not knowing how to make her understand.

Sahil keeping his hand on laksh's shoulder "don't worry we all are with Ragini to handle her. You just concentrate on Sanskar"

"I can't see them like this Sahil" Laksh said sadly "I can feel it... We are loosing Sanskar. He is not taking care of himself, he is just eating for survival, no sleep, only work"

"Everything will be alright, be strong only you can handle him. Don't loose hope" Sahil hugged assuring him.

It was night Swara is waiting for auto  as she came to buy some groceries but road is isolated so she started to walk. She heard some footsteps following her, she clutched her bag in fear and cried due to her helplessness for not able to walk fast. She took out pepper spray and turned gaining some courage but there was no one at same time a auto stopped near her

"Ma'am what are you doing here at this time? This is not a good place" auto driver's genuine concern lessened her fear.

"Take me to my home please" auto driver nodded positively.

One hoodie per came out of his hiding place and smirked "finally I got you"

***************

Next day Swara was serving as waiter took leave today. She felt weird like someone is staring at her so turned but got confused seeing everyone is having their food.

"What is happening with me? what is this weird feeling like someone is watching me always?" She looked everywhere "am I illusionating" taking a deep breath resumed her work.

Here Man in hoodie who is sitting in the corner of Cafe smirked at her retreating figure.

"Swara take this order to this address" owner ordered giving her a chit.

"But sir me?" Swara was shocked as this is not her job.

"Yes you.. do you know any other Swara here?" Owner glared her making her afraid for her job.

"Sorry sir, I will leave now" Swara took parcel from his hands with other hand held her stick. She was feeling difficulty in handling parcel in one hand but she somehow managed and walked out of Cafe "don't know what happened suddenly to this Man. Always find new ways to torture me huh"

"Sir as you said Swara left the cafe" owner said in call

"You will get the reward you deserve" opposite person answered with cold tone and disconnected the call.

Swara was walking in sunny day, she was sweating due to sun heat all of sudden hoodie person came in front shocking her "wh...who are you? What you want from me?"