19. HAPPY HOLI

In last part

1.15k views
124 votes
43 comments

"Sir, QUEEN called Karma industry on THAT day" Atul informed handling sanskar call records of swara which clearly showed she talked for 15 minutes.

"then why am I not informed about it?" Sanskar asked coldly.

"I will look into the matter personally KING" Atul replied

"No, call receptionist, what's her name?" Sanskar asked

"Miss Rita Sharma, come to Sir's cabin now" Atul intercom her.

In few minutes she was standing infront of sanskar all shocked and shivering in fear "I can see my destruction"

"I don't have all time Miss Sharma answer me now" receptionist prayed for her life seeing the real devil in front of her "I have never seen sir this much angry"

"ye... Yes sir Swara ma'am called and I informed her you are busy in meeting, then call ended sir" she dared to lie on his face which made him more angry.

"oh really?" sanskar's stern voice showing with difficulty he is controlling his fury "but CCTV camera tell different story" he turned his laptop which was playing that day's incident, no audio but it clearly showed Shanaya talked rudely with swara with her facial expression.

"SM did you called me?" Shanaya entered got confused seeing terrified Rita looking at laptop.

"Miss Shanaya this is your termination letter" Shanaya looked but atul shock and read the letter it was indeed her termination letter with remark of her unprofessional and rude behavior. With such remark she won't get any job in other company.

"you dared to talk rudely with my swara so this is my small present, hope you liked it" sanskar smirked looking at her face which showed her inner trauma.

"you can't do this with me that too for that B****t" in next moment cabin echoed with her scream.

Rita ran out in fear after witnessing Sanskar strangling Shanaya's neck. Shanaya eyes went wide seeing Sanskar's red eyes, his whole body was shivering due to anger "SM sir please forgive me" she said with difficulty struggling to breathe.

"your first mistake you dared to hurt MY GIRL, your second mistake you thought you can become Mrs SM. Your third mistake you dared to abuse swara in front of me and you think I will forgive you?" sanskar's emotionless voice hit her ear breaking her hope to live. She looked at Atul who stood like she is invisible. She mentally prayed for some miracle like god heard her prayer Sanskar got swara's call.

"SIR, Miss Gadodia is calling" Atul informed his king mentally chuckling "Queen indeed you saved this girl's life today"

Sanskar left Shanaya who held her neck catching trying to inhale air glaring Atul giving "I know what you are thinking look" received her call.

"Hello SNOW WHITE" but got startled by her angry voice

"Mmm, where are you Sanskar? I m waiting for you from last 60 minute don't tell me you again forgot to pick me up?" swara asked feeling frustrated "that's why I told Ragu that I will come by myself but who will listen to me? I m mad women right" she is tired due to her project so she thought to skip holi party but Ragini started her Melo drama and bingo here she end up waiting for most busy person in world.

"No SNOW WHITE, Sanskar Maheshwari learn from his mistake not repeat his mistakes" he said proudly throwing dagger at Shanaya.

"did he just praised himself?" Swara rolled her eyes "OK Mr Sanskar Maheshwari I heard you, waiting" she ended their call conversation.