23. CLAIMING

In last part

1.41k views (woow thank you readers)
148 votes ( you only compare between views and votes)
82 comments (kanjoos)

Swara was surprised to know sanskar is cute couples son "they are so sweet and sanskar is bitter like karela. Really life is full of surprises"

"feel as your own house, well it is your home after you become mine" sanskar winked at her.

"I still have not accepted you" swara made faces.

"you will, because you don't have any other option SNOW WHITE" Sanskar smirked at her cute face "I will never force you but I won't let any other person to come near you"

"I know you won't force me so stop trying to scare me because it won't work" sanskar looked at her eyes which reflected trust on him. Swara left to join ragini and her parents.

Parvathi Gadodia too came there along with ragini's family "I should talk with sanskar's parents about alliance between Sanskar and Kavya. So what sanskar love that girl? No parents want a defected girl for their son" thinking she went to Ramta but they were busy with guests.

All of sudden lights went off spot light fell on sanskar who was sitting in bar stool, and he had guitar in his hand. He started strumming his guitar looking at swara.

"Ram is it true or am I dreaming?" sujata asked with tear filled eyes.

"its true Suju, my son after long time holding a guitar" Ram smiled side hugging his wife.

"swara is very lucky for us Ram, our son is changing for good" sujata had tears of happiness.

Tum mere mere ho bas mere hi mere ho

Sanskar started to sang looking at swara intensity.

Phuch lo hawao se
Surmayi ghatao se
Barisho ke pani se
Phucho nadiya diwani se

He is claiming his love in front of whole world as in his backside there was projection of swara's beautiful smiling face

Tum mere mere ho bas mere hi mere ho

Swara got goosebumps feeling his every words while people were out struck by SM confession.

Aankho ki galiyo se aa ke
Ruh me bas jao

Aankho ki galiyo se aa ke
Ruh me bas jao

Media were capturing everything as finally SM the ruthless businessman is not single.

Sath chale aur sath ruke
Sanso me yu mil jao

Swara was breathing heavily, she not even in dreams though that sanskar will declare his love for her in front of whole world.

Puch lo khyalo se
Badlo ki chaalo se
Khwahisho se sapno se
Phucho gairo ya apno se

Parvati and kavya are fuming but smirked looking at shocked sujata. Here Ramta stood surprisingly their sanskar singing so melodious for his SNOW WHITE.

Tum mere mere ho bas mere hi mere ho

He got down from stool and walked to swara who looked here and there not able to into his eyes. Her whole body is reacting strangely making her fear.

Mai tumko mehsus karu
Ban jao tum ehsas
Ek dujhe ko dekh na paaye
Aa jao itne paas

He cupped her face and sang looking at her eyes telling her to accept her love for him. His words came from his heart and hit her soul breaking every walls around her heart.

Puch lo baharo se
Chhupte in najaro se
Khusbuo ki vadi se
Pucho is rut sahjadi se

His every word showed how possessive he is for her that whole nature is proof of his love.

Tum mere mere ho bas mere hi mere ho

Swara stood numb not knowing how to react. She is overwhelmed by his gesture, her insecurities, doubts everything washed out. Slowly tears made its way. She opened her mouth but no voice came like it died in her throat.

Sanskar understanding her gave guitar to laksh and hugged her. She sobbed "thank you... I.... I... Love you" she mumbled but it was enough audible to him. It took few seconds to register her words and broke the hug

"what did you say" sanskar asked desperately, swara lower her eyes feeling shy.

"sanskar please na" she said cutely and hide in his chest.

"what's happening here? Sanskar how can you do this? I didn't expected from you" Ram said strictly.

"swara what you did? What if sanskar's parents didn't accept me? I don't want to create problems in his life" swara was all scared.

Parvati smirk "Ram bhai Saab please don't scold sanskar, it's this disgusting girl who trapped him showing her body. Otherwise who want a girl like her? She first ate her mother then father now trying to snatch son from parents. Oye you are a bad omen see you just stepped in here and created rift in family"

Ram was just teasing sanskar but situation turned ugly due to this oldy. Ragini and her parents stood numb watching so much venom in Parvati's heart for swara. Sanskar no word can describe his fury, he wanted to make it special for his parents and swara but everything went in vain.

"I said ragini not to bring her in party, but this girl" laksh thought.

"OUT, I SAID GET OUT FROM MY HOUSE" before sanskar show her place came a strong and stern voice of SUJATA MAHESHWARI

"sujata ji?..." Parvati didn't expected sujata will insult her like this.

Sujata Maheshwari was sweet lady but if anyone dared to wrong with her son's happiness then beware she is SM's mother.

Sujuta ignoring shocked face of guests "Atul this is your security? Anyone can come and bad mouth about MY DAUGHTER" Swara looked at her this woman accept her as daughter "show her exit door"

"Maa please, enough is enough you already created a drama here let's go" ragini's mother said coming near Parvati.

"Nani what did shona done to you? She always respected you even though you never treated her well but today your this act is unforgivable" Ragini said regretting for not hearing Laksh.

"sujata ji you are disrespecting me for this girl? I came here for alliance between my granddaughter Kavya and sanskar even after knowing he love this girl. Because I thought any parents will not let ruin son's life" Parvati sadly said faking innocence.

"as parents we know what is good and what is bad for my son I don't need to learn from you" sujata snapped at Parvati's audacity.

"of course you will accept this girl only if you had given birth to him then you could have think about his life. But you are his STEP MOTHER na" Parvati's brutal comment cutted sujata's heart.

"HOW DARE YOU" sanskar grabbed her neck suffocating her.

******************

Precap: Pain

***************

How was the part?

TARGET 250+ Votes I know my readers are capable to reach there.