8. SWARA KO PATAO

Scene start with Laksh rolling on floor holding his stomach laughing loudly. Laksh who came to help Ragini's family in sahil's marriage preparations got all information of Sanskar from Sahil and result is he burst into laughter.

"I can't believe the SANSKAR MAHESHWARI got jealous of you Sahil" Sahil rolled his eyes listening to Laksh.

"why? I m handsome, educated and working in reputated company with good pay off, I m very well mannered, no bad habits at all. I have every quality girls find OK" Sahil boosted himself.

"tell this to Kavita then we will see how your handsome face remain same" Laksh smirked making Sahil scared..

"chup kar just now i got saved from your best friend, don't know how you handle his temper I got scared for one minute and shona poor girl ran away from him" Sahil said.

"never underestimate the power of Laksh Maheshwari" Laksh raise his collar fully proud but got smack from Ragini.

"what is happening here?" Ragini asked after hitting Laksh.

Sahil and Laksh glanced at each other and together said "Nothing just business related stuff" Ragini rolled her eyes.

"OK bhai I m going shopping i tried to call shona but guess she is busy so just inform her in case she asked OK" Ragini said waving bye to both boys.

"Laksh why you said not to inform Ragini about Sanskar's like for Shona?" Sahil questioned Laksh watching Ragini zooming out in car..

"because your sister is very possessive for her bestie that I m scared she won't let Sanskar reach swara, her possessiveness may lead to problem for Sanskar and he is not the one who will sit quite if anyone try to stop him then you have to face worst, Sanskar won't see who is in front of him" Laksh replied calmly thinking about his friend's nature.

*****************

Swara is opening her gifts fully excited like small kid "wow this dress is beautiful not bad Sahil do have a good taste" she giggled thinking "wow new iPad let's see who gave this" she saw the name "wow this is jiju's gift, now next" she opened the box which was wrapped and saw a beautiful chain with S pendent "this gift was from Sanskar right? S for SWARA, not bad Mr Maheshwari too have a good taste I really loved this pendent" she wore it "it looks great, now I will always wear this" she thought "but today Sanskar was really looking like fire spitting DRAGON, I got scared of him. Swara you should keep a safe distance from him from now on for your own safety" she laughed at her talk "but he is handsome how will I ignore him" she pouted thinking about Sanskar.

****************

"damn you Sanskar you scared her today with your famous anger" Sanskar said talking with his reflection in mirror "lucky says right I need to control my anger, but what can I do? When I saw SNOW WHITE with that Sahil my blood started to boil and heart beat raised thinking my dream going to come true"

He sat on chair "now have to think how to get close to my SNOW WHITE, what if she didn't liked me? Well who can resist my charm?" he thought with arrogance "but Sanskar she looks like sensitive girl I have to be careful around her. First step friendship yes I have to befriend her" he sipped his drink feeling satisfied with his plan.

*****************

"Ragu why don't we plan a short trip? It's been long time we didnt go anywhere" Laksh said lying on her lap...

"wow this is best idea Laksh I will tell Shona also to join us, it will be fun" Ragini's eyes twinkled with the thought still caressing his hair.