26. SEPARATION

In last part

1.49k views
152 votes
62 comments

All were spending quality time when gun shot is heard and swara screamed

SANSKAAAAAARRRRRRR

Swara stood numb witnessing sanskar sitting on floor holding his arms as Bullet crossed just touching his arms. He looked at swara and got up not caring about his pain "Snow White Kuch bolo please don't be silent like this you are scaring me" shook her snapping her out of state.

Sanskar's feared someday like this will happen, he knows his life is surrounded with thread but still he dared to not let swara go out of his life and promised himself keep her away from his mess.

Security rushed to safe guard from another attack but seems like that person only wanted to scare them. Laksh started to clean his wound taking first aid kit from manager of hotel but Sanskar's full concentration was on Swara.

Swara stood numb only fortune teller's word was ringing in her ears making it more difficult her to face the situation.

"Snow White, Swara snap it out. I'm alright" Sanskar shook her shoulder strongly bringing her to sense and started to cry out loud hugging him tightly, he closed her eyes hiding her face hugging when Laksh bandaged his wound.

"Let's go snow white" she nuzzled more into him not wanting to leave him.

Raglak shared a look being worried "Shona Sanskar needs to take rest na come let's go home" Laksh said softly with time swalak formed a special bond Laksh didn't admit but he started to treat her like sister.

****************

"Sanskar oh my god what happened to you" Sujata asked with concern. She was watching her serial when all entered the house then looked at swara whose face was pale and holding sanskar's hand.

"Maa, I m alright don't worry" he assured her and gestured at Swara.

"Sanskar you go and take rest Swara beta take him to his room I will send tarmeric milk" Sujata said caressing swara's hair fondly being worried.

Swara nodded and both went to room, Laksh explained what just happened in restaurant to Sujata making her worried for both children.

Here Swara helped Sanskar to remove his shirt and lay down on bed "you take rest I will bring turmeric milk" she turned but sanskar hold her hand "Sanskar...."

"No need to go anywhere just intercom and order what you want servant will bring to my room" sanskar pulled her gently "I'm alright snow white stop worrying"

Swara sit beside him silently "I m scared Sanskar, I don't want to loose you"

"Nothing will happen to anyone, we will grow old together and you will always get up late then also" he said mischievously but in promising tone.

"Why will I get up late?" She asked innocently.

"Because I won't let you sleep whole night jaan" he whispered.

"But why will you not let me sleep?" She again asked.

Sanskar sensed mischievous glint in her eyes and started to tickle her "acha so my Snow White acting naughty huh"

Swara laughed loudly "hahaha sanskar please leave hahaha, sorry"

Swara who is sleeping peacefully woke up with jerk and started to see here and there "Sanskar, Sanskar where are you?" Her scared face is telling that she saw some nightmare.

"Snow White" sanskar who was in balcony came inside hearing her call "ahhh what happened?"

"I was scared, where were you? Why did you get up? You need rest" swara said hugging him.

"I was here only you sleep" sanskar said caressing her hair while she slept peacefully hugging him tightly "this all incidents can't be a coincidence someone is behind all this. Play as much you can because once I get hold on you won't be able to do anything" he thought.

Next day Swara in road looking for someone "that day we met him here only. Where could I find him?"

"Looking for me?" Swara turned getting scared but was happy to finding fortune teller.

"Yes that day you said sanskar's life is in danger please help me" she had tears in her eyes "I will do anything"

"Can you leave him?" He asked making her heartbeat fast.

"Yes, I can" she said gulping her tears "but I won't" she smirked this time making that person frown "please turn around" she blinked her eyes.

Fortune teller turned around and got shock. Sanskar was standing with his guards "so if she leave me then no one will try to hurt me Right?" Sanskar asked cold tone while person tried to run but Atul caught him "Arey how can you run without giving remedy to our problem?" Person is terrified now.

"Please let me go" he folded his hands.

"Jaan let's go Atul will handle him" Swara giggled looking at fortune teller's terrified face.

"Sanskar he is like Atul will kill him" swara giggled walking with him "I'm sure Atul would not have been killed a mosquito also" swara laughed

Meanwhile other side

Atul punched him so strongly that person's teeth fell down "who is your master?" He gave other punch to his stomach "tell me or I will kill you"

"I mean Atul is so calm I wonder how he is tolerating your anger. He is so goody goody" swara smiled while sanskar inwardly smirked listening his snow white.

"I don't know who is he. I didn't saw him. He sent me a letter with money and I acted. Please leave me" fortune teller begged for mercy.

"Atul don't leave the person who dared to mess with King" Atul smirked and fortune teller become history.

"I'm happy that you shared about that person and didn't do any stupidity" sanskar said while driving.

"Oh please I'm not daily soap heroin who will leave hero listening to third person's illogical thing. Yes I got scared for a while but then when I thought it's baseless even to think" swara said " when you meet him tell him not to watch tv serial" she made faces.

"Yes my highness" sanskar laughed hearing her talk "find that person soon" he texted Atul .

"Sanskar I will be busy next few days due to project and I will be out of town in this weekend" swara informed him while coming out of car

"Take care" he kissed her forehead "all the best" swara smiled.

One week passed quickly as both were busy due to their respective works. Atul was trying to find the person but no clues. Sanskar was happy as swara is coming back after 3 days finally he can see her, Hug her, kiss 😘 her.

"Sweetheart someone is looking soo happy" Laksh teased his friend.

"Yes look how sanskar's face is shining like glitter" Ram teased him along with Laksh.

"Seriously dad like glitter? Couldn't give any better example?" Sanskar moved his head left - right.

Same time trio heard sound of tray.

"Sujata what happened are you ok?" Ram asked being concern while she was crying bitterly.

Sanskar was about to ask when all heard news from tv

BREAKING NEWS HALF HOUR AGO MISS SWARA GADODIA'S CAR FALLEN FROM CLIFF. POLICE ARE TRYING TO FIND HER BODY. SOURCES SAID HER CAR LOST CONTROL AND FALLS IN CLIFF.

Sanskar stood numb in his place.

Precap: I won't tell 😈😈

PLEASE VOTE AND DO INLINE COMMENT PLEASE and ENCOURAGE ME 😭😭😭