34. YOU ARE MY HERO

Sanskar" Swara said blinking her eyes.

Sanskar continued his workout ignoring her in his treadmill.

"Your juice" Swara kept glass in table but Sanskar took water bottle kept near juice glass and started to walk out of room.

"Sanskar wait" she called him but he was gone "huh fire spitting dragon" she drank the juice "I'm also Swara, I will earn your forgiveness" she thought.

Sanskar was looking for his mobile in room "here only I kept Mobile for charge where it went?" He threw the pillow, bedsheets checked his laptop bag but Mobile was missing.

"Are you finding something Sanskar?" Swara asked innocently.

Sanskar narrowed his eyes listening her "did you took my phone" it was not a question but a statement.

"Me?" She pointed at herself "No, how can I touch the great Sanskar Maheshwari's mobile phone?" She asked with upmost innocent.

"Something is running in her peanut size brain" he glared at her "My phone" he forwarded his hand.

"Maafi" she too forwarding her hand in same tone.

"No" he declared.

"No" she copied him.

"Swara" he called her angrily.

"Fire spitting mogambo dragon" she stamped his foot and left.

"What the" he jumped on one leg "she is asking for forgiveness?" He doubted "unbelievable"

She again came near him then give a peck to his lips then again left leave him stunned.

"Atul Mathur I'm going to kill you once let me catch you" he glared at file like it is Atul's neck.

"Stop glaring at poor file" Swara said munching her fav potato fries baked by her fiancee "mmmm yuppie, it's heaven when your hubby know how to cook" she winked at him.

"You were ready to leave your hubby" he commented sarcastically.

"What would have you do in my place?" She asked continuing her eating.

"How you would have felt seeing my burnt car in cliff and whole world trying to make you believe love of your life is dead?" He restored back feeling angry.

Swara's hand shivered and her eyes teared up imagining it making him chuckle painfully "only by listening your hands start shivering then think about ME once" he left.

"I would never do that Snow White" Sanskar felt so helpless watching her tears.

"No Swara no crying, you hurt him now you will heal him, Mr Sanskar Maheshwari get ready to see my other side" she smirk.

Sanskar entered his room "why lights are off?" He switch on the lights only to blow off his mind

There our Swara Gadodia his Snow White is lying in bed only in his shirt hardly covering her thighs. Swara smirk looking at her dragon who is gazing at her all lost.

She slowly walked towards him pulling him clutching his collar making him come to real world, his eyes contact with her big doe hazel eyes and baby pink lips "control Sanskar, so my little kitten is trying to seduce me interesting" he smirk inwardly.

She pouted feeling nervous but didn't want to show him so masked with sensual smile "I was waiting for you Mr Maheshwari" saying started touch his face with her index finger sensually.