31. POSSESSIVE

Swara is watching MY GIRLFRIEND IS AN ALIEN Kdrama with full concentration soon Sanskar joined her

"Don't you have any other work? Always sticking to me" Swara rolled her eyes

"You can't blame me" he answered while checking her out.

She looked at herself and realized she is wearing pink shorts and pink top hair tied messy bun, popcorn in her lap. She sat straight covering herself in blanket "shameless"

"Mmm what are you watching?" Sanskar asked sitting comfortable with her.

"It's a Kdrama, isn't he cute?" Swara chirped while sanskar burned "look at his body" she said dreamily "and when he get jealous he look more hot but cute" she giggled "his name is also cute Fang Leng"

But poor girl unknowingly she has awakened the green monster. He was digging holes in head. If looks could have able to burn then by now series hero would be dead.

"I wish I could meet him, hand shake with him actually hugged him" swara said setting last nail in coffin.

Sanskar turned Swara in swift and slammed his lips in her's. Swara widen her eyes in sudden shock where as Sanskar was kissing her aggressively pouring his all anger and frustration.

Here Swara was numb to react, she wanted to push him but her heart wanted more. She wants to slap him but she felt like this is correct "why I'm not able to push him? Why I'm feeling like I belong here, in his arms. Its like I got my missing puzzle"

Here Sanskar bite her lower lips and started exploring her mouth Making her loose in his charms. Unknowingly her hands pulled him towards herself more in same time she felt his hands on her stomach.

Breaking kiss his lips roamed around her collar bone as well as his hands under her top. His hands ran all over stomach burning her from inside.

"Sa...San.. sanskar" moan escaped from her mouth making him go crazy. He then kissed her neck.

"YOU ARE MINE SWARA, ONLY I HAVE RIGHT ON YOUR EVERY FANTASY, EVERY DREAMS, EVERY SECOND. I CAN'T WITHSTAND ANYONE NEAR YOU EXCEPT ME. YOU ARE MY MADNESS" he said before kissing her again, shiver ran through her body seeing madness in his eyes.

She felt goosebumps all over her skin "how perfectly his lips mould mine" he sucked her lower lips and she too started kiss him back with equal passion while his hands went on her back feeling her soft skin. He switched the position sucking her upper lips whereas she is enjoying the taste of his.

He was about to unhook her bra but came back to sense due to ringtone. Sanskar sat straight after breaking kiss. Swara was panting hardly trying to catch her breath "he is indeed a Vampire, who bite lips like that? Are my lips a chocolate for him?" She glared at him.

"What? It was your fault" he too glared her back.

"My? How?" Pointing to herself she asked.

"Who said you to talk about other MAN when I'm here?" He accused her

"So you will kiss me? How dare you?" She threw pillow towards him.

"While you too enjoyed it. I didn't knew you are a wildcat" he smirked touching his red lips.

She looked here and there, she still feeling hot all over her skin like she is sitting on gas "I...I .. didn't" she again threw pillow which landed on his face.

"Should I show your nail marks on my back caused by your nails? Next time I will cut your nails before we start" he winked at her making her cheek turned red.