14. Painful Past

In last part

1.42k views
131 vote
105 comments

HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY MY LOVELY WOMAN READERS.

Flashback

Abeer and Swara came to ice cream parlour as Swara wanted to eat ice cream.

"Abeer I want strawberry, vanilla, chocolate and orange scoops with choco chips and dry fruits" her list goes on.

"you will only get one scoop of chocolate ice cream I will not hear No from you" Abeer said sternly earning glare from swara which was ignored royally.

Abeer bought her choco ice cream and for him orange ice cream "Ara you will fall ill if you eat more ice cream" he saw her fallen face.

"Abeer give me a bite na please" Swara said.

"you won't change Ara always ask one bite from my ice cream but never give bite to me" swara smiled sheepishly hearing him.

Both were enjoying there happy moment but a evil has casted her eyes on them. Abeer's mother boiled seeing her son with a girl who is not perfect.

When Abeer entered his house whistling saw his mother sitting in chair in living area "mom what a pleasant surprise you were going to come tomorrow right? How was your business trip?" he asked in excitement.

"I thought to give you surprise but you gave me shock my son" Abeer got confused "with whom you were enjoying ice cream? Who is she?" she asked.

"Mom I never wanted you to know about her like this I was going to tell you. Her name is Swara Gadodia, Shekar Gadodia's daughter. She is so sweet, humble, caring" first Abeer got shocked hearing his mother's question then thought to reveal about his love life and started to say about swara dreamily "I love her Mom, I want to marry her you know I was waiting for you to come so that you can ask her hand to marry me"

"it will never happen, are you mad? Did you looked at her? She herself need someone 24*7 to take care. How will she handle our house? Handle you? She will be burden on you beta i won't allow this" his mother's poisonous word broke his heart.

"Mom you are thinking wrong, she dont need anyone's help trust me mom she is independent, she is not burden but have enough courage to take any burden please Mom just meet her once please" Abeer pleaded for the first time in his life but her mother didn't changed her decision.

"Abeer if you don't break up with her and marry the girl I choose theń you will see my dead body, now choice is yours" his mother left giving her final decision breaking Abeer's heart.

Abeer kept looking at his mother's recreating figure with broken heart and bruised soul.

Next day Abeer called Swara to meet her in their regular hide out.

"offo Abeer it's been one hour we are sitting like this. Did you called me to stare at beach?" swara asked annoyed from his silence.

Its been one hour both came to beach but Abeer didn't said a word to her. Swara sensed something odd in his behaviour when he came to pick her up and kept asking in whole way but still no answer so she stopped.