Christmas Special: Believe

Hey guys!!!! So imma take a break from the oncoming drama *maniacally laughs* and give y'all a real cute treat!!!! A Christmas special!!!! *cheers cuz kaitlyn is just that awesome*

Enjooooyyyyyy!!!!!

PPS: this is dedicated to @easyyy who is my amazing friend, sister, and partner in crime. Her birthday is on the 30th of December, and I like to think of her as an extra gift from Christmas.

Also follow her and read her book "How To Be Beautiful" it is AMAZING.

Team Traverly for life!!!!! *fangirls about traverly*

+++++++++++++++++++++

"Heck no! There is no way! I'd rather stick needles in my eyes and read Art of War than agree to doing it!" I exclaimed, throwing my hands in the air exaggeratedly.

Jake sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Please, Charlie? It would barely last two hours, it is not as painful as needles to eyes, and I promise to make you as comfortable as possible." He pleaded.

I shook my head. "No, no I'm not doing it."

He groaned. "Why not? We've been together for three weeks now, it's perfectly normal for us to do this together!"

I scoffed. "Please, I bet you're just doing this for you're own benefit."

He shook his head as he looked up at me from underneath his dark eyelashes. "Why are you being so stubborn? It's one night, and if you don't like it, I will never make you do it with me again."

I squint my eyes in consideration. "Just, one night?" I raise a finger for effect.

He nods. "Yup. Just one night, you and me, and then we can do whatever you like."

"And it won't cause me any physical pain?" I ask warily.

He laughs and takes my hand. "I can't really guarantee that..." He says sheepishly.

I take a deep breath and let it out loudly. "Fine."

He smiles his dazzling smile. "Really!?" He asks excitedly.

I nod and bite my lip, grinning. "Hmmhmm."

"Yes!" He fist pumps his arm before wrapping his arms around my waist and pushing me onto my back. My body hits the covers of my bed as he kisses me in happiness.

We were currently talking on my bedroom in my house. The door was open, due to the very vivid threats that my mother dished out to Jake that she vowed to go through with if he "tainted my innocence" before I graduated high school. We had been sitting Indian style across from each other, debating upon a very important subject. What was that subject you might ask? Well...

"My dad will be so happy to here you are coming." He says while laying a kiss on my neck. "He's been complaining about how his parties needed some youth in them."

(A/N I know what you all were thinking they were talking about... You dirty minded jacks... Haha I lurve you all... Perves...)

I giggle. "At least someone will be happy."

He chuckles. "Hey, I'll be happy! I won't die a slow and painful death of boredom at the annual Christmas party." He props himself up on his elbows to look down at me.

I smile as I look up into his gray eyes. "Please, it can't be that bad."

He gives me a challenging look. "Oh really? Well, does spending your childhood Christmas's talking to foreign clients of your father about the stock exchange sound entertaining to you?"