Chapter 5: Pink Just Became Your Best Friend

So here is what I kind of imagine Jake looking like!

And Idk his name I just thought he was hot!

All right, happy reading!

+++++++++++++++++++++

I was walking into the school building on Friday when I heard the roar of a loud engine. Everyone able to hear it turned to stare at the source of the noise. I whirled around to see Jake pull up in... Oh. My. Gosh.

You've got to be kidding me!

Jake! Is that a 1960 Norton 300!?" I exclaim running straight up to the hot beauty... The motorcycle, that is...

Surprise flashes across his face before he covers it up with a smirk.

"Yea, what do you think?" He asks with a side smile.

"What do I think!?" I gawk at the wondrous bike and glance back at him with an astonished face. "It's amazing! It's beautiful! What else would I think!?" I push him out of the way and examine this masterpiece. "Look at that engine! That cylinder!" I gasp. "Don't get me started on that paint job!"

He chuckles and shakes his head. "You're really strange, you know that?"

I lift my head up and stand straight with pride as I move back to the sidewalk. "Yes and I'm proud of it!"

We both laugh as I hear a familiar click-clack-click-clack come near us.

"Nice ride Jake." Maria says, twirling her hair with her finger. I mentally gag as I look her up and down. Could her clothes get any tighter? Man, her boobs look like their air was cut off. I wince at the thought.

"Thanks." He says with a smirk, leaning back against the Norton.

"Isn't it scary or dangerous?" She asks, rubbing her hand up his bicep. I feel something in my stomach turn as I watch her feel him up. Does she not see me here?

"Nah, I like a little risk. It keeps things," he leans toward her with a smirk, "interesting." She giggles as her arm rests on his shoulder.

"Would you care to show me sometime? 'Cause I would love to--" she is stopped when I clear my throat.

I really did not need to know what she was going to say.

"I am gonna head inside." I jerk my thumb over my shoulder. "Catch you later Jake."

He furrows his eyebrows as he looks at me, as if in confusion.

What's to be confused about? Does he not realize how much PDA unnerves me?

No he doesn't know, you just met the guy. And he's the bad boy, so it is perfectly logical for him to hook-up with the most popular girl in school.

My stomach turns at the thought of him with Maria or any of her show dogs.

Charlotte Josephine Gray don't you dare be jealous over that player.

Right. Good idea.

Before he can say anything, I spin on my heels and wall quickly away, clutching the strap of my bag tightly.

A smile grows on my face as I realize what I can do to get back at him for invading my bubble. As I'm placing everything in my locker, I hear a friendly voice.

"Someone looks happy." Kyle says, leaning back against the lockers next to mine.

"I have a great idea to get back at Jake." I say, wiggling my eyebrows.