He silently glanced at her. She saw a thoughtful expression on his face. He seemed to be thinking about something. She felt the same air from him again as yesterday and got vigilant more. Suddenly, his eyes darkened and a suffocating air was radiated from him.

''You won't?'' he was expressionless. He looked stranger and a different all of a sudden.

She silently observed him. She had perceived so many sides of him.

Sometimes, he would be cold and aloof while sometimes he would seem an annoying person, who enjoyed making her irritated.

''Let me think about this.'' After a few seconds she said hesitantly. She wanted to discuss this matter with her brother.

''Okay, take your time.'' This time his voice was soft. His eyes lingered at her face; entangled with her swaying strands of hair on her forehead. She was lost in her thoughts.

She was suddenly reminded of her search for a craftsman to make her jewellery. Maybe she could meet one through this job. Nevertheless, it was still not confirm whether she would work with him or not and especially if he was not scheming something else.

She glanced at him and asked, ''Why is your little cousin here?''

A flash of amusement passed in his eyes.

''She is older than you.'' He mused.

''I said your little cousin means younger than you.'' She replied.

''I don't know,'' he replied casually.

''Oh, really,'' she said in a sarcastic manner. ''YOU DON'T KNOW!''

He shrugged at her.

''What are you people planning?'' she was serious.

''What do you think?'' he stared at her. It looked like he had a leisure time that moment.

She saw fascination in his eyes again as she saw him staring at herself. His curious eyes were like trying to probe into her soul. She took a deep breath to calm herself down.

''Sajal Hayat,'' he murmured her name.

She felt uncomfortable under his intense eyes.

''Why did you place the pot of white roses in the sitting room back then?''

She blinked at his question.

''Why white roses?'' he insisted.

''Is that even a question?'' she asked.

''Hmm,''

''Because I want to,'' Sajal said vaguely. It was just on a whim that she decided to place a planter of white rose plant there.

She saw him looking at herself expressionlessly for a few seconds.

''What's your favourite colour of rose?'' he asked her gently.

''What do you mean?'' she got angry.

''It's just a harmless question. Why are you overreacting?''

''I'm overreacting?'' Sajal glared at him, ''None of your business.''

''Is it white?'' he asked thoughtfully. ''After all you have placed a white rose plant in the sitting room. Since, you like white roses, so you have decorated the sitting room with white rose plant. I see.'' He nodded his head seemingly realising something.

She was always sensitive to colours. Now that someone had misunderstood she did not know what to do in that situation. She decided to ignore him.

''Since this is the case I will tell my friend that you have decorated their sitting room with your favourite white coloured roses.'' He said coolly.