A Love That Never Faded - Kim Kardashian.

Start from the beginning

Kim: "I see you still love flirting with people," I hummed and drank my beer.

Y/n: "Oh no, I don't flirt with people. I just flirt with you," I smirked seeing her shake her head and bite her lip.

Kim: "Come on, why don't we go and sit somewhere? I'm tired of standing." I agreed and followed her to the other side of the house where we had some couches set up. It was much quieter than the rest of the house.

Y/n: "So, how are you?" I asked once we sat down. I undid the button on my blazer and adjusted it.

Kim: "I'm...dealing." I gave her a look that made her sigh and shake her head.

Fun fact, Kim always told me more than she told my mother at times.

Y/n: "What's wrong? Is it Kanye again?" I asked knowing how rough the divorce has been for her and the kids.

Kim: "It's been everything lately. I mean, we're ending our contract with E! which was a big decision for all of us, law school has been difficult lately, Kanye isn't the most ideal person to deal with and I'm just overthinking everything. I don't know what to do anymore because I left him because it was getting too much. I told myself to stay with him for my kids, but I couldn't do it anymore and once I did...I feel like everything got worse." She vented making me nod and listen, "Sorry, I didn't mean to just explode on you like that." I waved her off.

Y/n: "Don't worry about it. Listen, I have no idea what you're going through but all I can tell you is that I know you can get through it. Kim, you're the one woman I know that can deal with almost everything. You have tough skin and you know what you want and you know what is right and wrong. Yeah, you made some mistakes but everyone does." I shrugged looking at her. A smile broke out on her face making me smile instantly.

Kim: "You always know what to say to make me feel better," I licked my lips and chuckled feeling the butterflies in my stomach flutter around.

Y/n: "I always want to make you feel good..." I caught what I said and widened my eyes at how wrong that sounded.

Kim: "Easy Y/l/n, dating a woman older than you is very complicated." She laughed making me chuckle and clear my throat.

Y/n: "What if I wanted to?" I asked finding the courage to admit how I feel.

Kim: "Wanted to what?" She asked putting her glass down and giving me her attention.

Y/n: "What if I wanted to date an older woman?" I asked being more clear this time.

Kim: "Seriously? Who?" She asked shocked and with a hint of curiousness.

Y/n: "Okay...uhmm I'm going to tell you something and I want you to have an open mind." She nodded and waited for me to continue, "So, I've been working up the courage to tell you this so here it is. Kim, I've known you for almost my entire life, and recently, maybe a couple of years ago, I started developing feelings for you and I know! It's probably really weird for you but I developed them and I tried stopping it but I just couldn't. I admire everything that you are and you inspire me to do better and be better. I'm in love with you, Kim." I looked up and saw her staring with shock.

Kim: "Me? You like me?" She asked again.

Y/n: "I love you to be more exact but yeah, I like you as well." She laughed making me frown and stare at her confused.

Kim: "Good one Y/n," She leaned forward and grabbed her glass, downing her drink.

Y/n: "I wish I was joking." She looked back at me. She stared at me for a moment as if seeing if I would say this was all one big joke and we could laugh about it.