Beautiful - Camila Cabello

Requested By: tk_tri

{Camila Cabello & You (GxG)}

Bold - Song Lyrics.
Italics - Flashback.
Normal - Current Time.
___

Y/n: "How are we doing tonight New York!?" I shouted into the microphone making the crowd go crazy in the stadium.

I was currently on my world tour and my final stop was New York before I went back home to Miami. And tonight, I had a special surprise for all my fans.

Y/n: "So, all of you have been asking me to perform my new single and to bring out my amazing and beautiful Fiancé, Camila Cabello." I said making their screams become even louder, "So I thought, why not..." I saw Camila come out on stage making everyone shout.

I looked around and saw people covering their mouths and crying making me chuckle lightly as Camila greeted them and did some dorky dance moves. I laughed lightly as she walked over to me and kissed my lips.

Camila: "Hey baby," She mumbled making me smile at her.

Y/n: "Hello my angel," She blushed and grabbed her mic looking at the stadium filled with fans.

Camila: "New York!! How are you doing?" She asked making them all scream, "I'm assuming that's good." They screamed even louder.

Y/n: "So babe," I said into the mic hearing the crowd awe. "The fans were wondering if we could perform our song together, should we?" I asked putting on a fake thinking face.

Camila: "Well, I think we should give them what they want." The music started playing making them all cheer.

I walked up to her and sent her a small smirk as I remembered the night that sparked this song. It was our fifth anniversary.

Tonight was the night myself and Camila were celebrating our fifth anniversary and we were both going out for the night.

Y/n: "Babe! Are you ready?" I asked adjusting my suit making the Cuban girl walk down the stairs in her red Gucci dress. My heart hammered against my chest when I saw her, "Woah." I muttered when she walked over to me.

Camila: "What? Is this too much?" She asked making me chuckle and shake my head.

Y/n: "No, it's always enough...you just look beautiful." She blushed and kisses my lips.

Hey
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful angel
Love your imperfections every angle
Tomorrow comes and goes before you know
So I just had to let you know

Myself and Camila were kind of your high school sweethearts type. We were best friends before we became something more and we just happened. And when we did start dating...we didn't need anyone else.

We were in love with each other and no one could tell us anything.

We did have some problems, but it all worked out in the end.

The way that Gucci look on you, amazing
But nothing can compare to when you're naked
Now a Backwood and some Henny got you faded
You're saying you're the one for me, I need to face it

Y/n: "I think dinner was good," I muttered as we came back from the restaurant.

Camila: "It was, but now for dessert." She said walking over to me with a small smirk on her face.