All Good Things Must Come To An End - Kendall Jenner.

Requested By: bowlofeggyolks

Kendall Jenner And Y/n. {G!P}

Y/n Pov.

Y/n: "Jesus," I groaned out placing the fourth suitcase into the car. "Babe!" I yelled making Kendall stick her head outside the front door.

Kendall: "Yes?" She asked bringing a small backpack to the car for Scarlett. (Our Future readers! Where you at?! 🥺)

Y/n: "Are these all the bags now? Because my back is hurting and so are my hands." I muttered as all my muscles pulled.

Kendall: "It is, I promise," She leaned closer to me and pecked my lips. "Don't worry, I'll make sure to repay you since we're on holiday." She smirked.

Y/n: "Mhm, it's a good thing your family is going to be around so we can have some alone time." I said making her nod and kiss my lips.

Kendall: "We haven't had that in a while," I nodded in agreement. "But then again, it's not my fault you couldn't pull out quick enough " She patted my shoulders lightly.

Y/n: "How dare you?! Our child is pretty damn adorable." I gasped dramatically making her giggle.

Kendall: "I love you," I smiled and pecked her lips.

Y/n: "I love you too," I said making her smile. "Now, get your sexy ass in that house and get our naughty daughter," I slapped her ass making her gasp and walk inside our house.

I closed the trunk and walked inside the house to see Scarlett sitting and watching tv. I smiled at the sight and went back upstairs and locked up whatever I could before grabbing my belongings and walking downstairs.

Scarlett: "I want Mama!" I heard Scarlett cry and frowned. I walked towards them and saw a frustrated Kendall and a grumpy Scarlett.

Y/n: What's going on here?" I asked making them both turn and look at me with crossed arms.

Wow, I have a mini Kendall on my hands.

Kendall: "Scarlett doesn't want to listen to me and is demanding you," I laughed and got down to my daughter's height. I imitated her grumpy face making a small smile break out onto her and Kendall's face.

Y/n: "Alright my princess, you know what I said about giving Mommy a hard time." She frowned and looked at the floor, "Now go and apologize to Mommy and listen to her." I kissed her forehead.

Scarlett: "Mommy," She said walking up to her mother. She looked at Kendall with puppy dog eyes causing her to awe whilst I laughed lowly. "I'm sowi," She mumbled making both our hearts melt.

Kendall: "It's okay baby," She kissed her cheeks. "Come on, let's go in the car and wait for Mama to lock up." Scarlett intertwined their hands and walked out of the house with Kendall.

I sighed and locked the house up before walking to the car and getting in. I gave Scarlett my phone and let her choose the music while we drove to the airport.

Y/n: "Alright ladies, we're here." I put the car in park, Don't get out until I say so." I spoke sternly making them both nod. I got our security guards making them take our bags and guide us inside the airport.

We checked in all our bags and went to the private area where we had to wait until our plane was ready. We walked into the room making Scarlett bolt to Kris and them. I chuckled a little as she jumped on Scott knocking him off balance a little.

Scott: "You're definitely Kendall's kid!" He said making Kendall fake glare at him whilst we hugged all the family members.

Kylie: "So, are you two excited to get some alone time?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows at us. I looked over and saw all the kids playing with each other.