A Love That Never Faded - Kim Kardashian.

Requested by: CheshireNL

{Kim Kardashian & You (G!P)}

Y/n Pov.

I huffed sitting back and watched as family and friends walked around my house, drinking and talking. Today was my 18th birthday and obviously, my mother wanted to throw me a party and I tried telling her no, believe me.

But she didn't listen.

"Happy birthday again, Y/n." I smiled and thanked one of my mom's friends.

I sighed and walked out back trying to find something to do or someone to talk to that was worth my time. I leaned against the bar my mom had set up and saw the bartender approach me with a smile.

Y/n: "Hey, can I have another glass of lemonade please?" I asked with a smile. He nodded and grabbed a glass when I felt someone brush their hands past my back and stand next to me.

"Oh, give her a beer. It's her birthday, let her live a little." I turned my head to the right and saw none other than my mother's best friend, Kim Kardashian.

Did I also mention that she's been my crush since I was fifteen?

"Sure thing, Ms. Kardashian." He nodded and gave me a beer whilst mixing her a drink.

Y/n: "Thank you," I turned and looked at Kim, smiling.

Kim: "Happy birthday Y/n/n," I hummed and drank my beer looking around the house. "Normally people would be happy on their birthdays." I sighed and shook my head.

Y/n: "I am, don't get me wrong. It's just that mom wanted to call everyone home and it's mostly her friends and I love them but they aren't my friends. I didn't invite my friends because well, this isn't what an 18th birthday party looks like." I expressed looking at her.

Kim: "Then just ditch," I gave her a look, "What? I'm serious. Go out and live a little..." She thanked the bartender and sipped her cocktail.

Y/n: "It's fine. I'm going out with my friends a little later anyway..." I looked over at her and mentally sighed at how good she looked today.

She looked good every day.

I remember when my mom first introduced me to Kim, I was around five and I loved her instantly. I mean, she gave me attention and always spoiled me, which five-year-old wouldn't like that?

And then, I entered my teenage years and my feelings for her changed.

She became my new favorite person and I was completely and utterly captivated by her. The way she conducted business, the way she handled herself and her family, and most of all, I admired how driven she was.

As soon as I turned fifteen, it's like I finally realized that I was in love with her. I mean, I thought I was crazy at first and pushed it aside but as the years went by, I couldn't push it away anymore.

My feelings for her grew and I always wondered what would happen if I had to tell her how I felt.

Would she think I was insane? Probably.

Would she feel the same?

I had an endless amount of questions I asked myself whilst I thought about it. About her.

Kim: "You're daydreaming again," I shook my head and chuckled to myself.

Y/n: "I'm sorry, I guess your beauty caught me off guard...again." I flirted seeing a light tint appear on her cheeks.