Tainted Love - Kendall Jenner.

Requested By: Anonymous.

{Kendall Jenner & You (G!P)}

Third Person's Pov.

*Flashback To March*

"This is unacceptable Kendall! You cannot be in a relationship with her!" Y/n heard Kendall's father, Bruce shout looking at his daughter.

Kendall: "But Dad, I love her! We're in love!" She shouted getting into a screaming match with her parents.

"You can't love her Kendall! She's a wolf and you're a vampire! How will we explain this to people?!" Kris, her mother said lowering at voice at the end.

Kendall: "Y/n's family is fine with us, why can't you just accept that we're together and that I'm happy?!" She confessed getting upset. Everyone could practically hear Kendall's heart rate picking up by the second, Y/n stepped forward and took her hand in hers trying to calm Kendall down.

Y/n: "Calm down, you're going to work yourself up and then you know what will happen." Y/n mumbled knowing how bad her temper was.

"Y/n, I suggest you leave. We have some things to discuss." Bruce said glaring at the younger girl who was still holding his daughter's hand. 

'The nerve' He thought waiting for Y/n to let go of Kendall's hand.

Kendall: "No, she will not-"

Y/n: "I'll go." She mumbled looking at Kendall who furrowed her eyebrows, "I don't need you getting into any more trouble tonight, so I'll leave." She said letting go of Kendall's hand.

Kendall: "But Y/n, We still-"

"Kendall," Kris warned looking at her.

Y/n: "We'll talk when we can, okay?" The Y/e/c eyed girl reasoned sending her girlfriend a small smile.

Kendall: "Okay, I'll text you." She mumbled seeing Y/n nod and look up at her parents.

Y/n: "Goodnight Mr. and Mrs. Jenner." She muttered exiting the office they were talking in.

They heard Y/n's footsteps fade and soon her scent as well, once she was completely out of sight and hearing range, they looked at Kendall and shook their heads.

"What were you thinking? Falling for somebody who isn't even our kind! Do you know what kind of shame that will bring to our family?! I expected this from the other girls but not you, Kendall!" Bruce said out disappointed with his oldest.

Kendall: "Last time I checked, you don't get to chose who you fall in love with," She bit back.

"Watch your tone..." Kris warned raising her finger at her, "This relationship will not go on, not while we're around." Kendall scoffed and sat back in her seat.

Kendall: "I don't care about what you and dad think, I'm going to be with her." She said not backing down from this argument.

"Oh yes you will..." Bruce cut in with his veins popping out because of how mad he was. "This relationship will not go on Kendall and if it does, we will disown you. You wouldn't last a day without us and our protection." He said making Kendall's heart sink.

Kendall: "You can't do that!" She shouted feeling her eyes get glassy.

"We can and we will. We will make sure that you cut all ties with your sisters, friends, everyone. I will not condemn this relationship, not under my house and my rules." Kris threatened.