I'm Still In Love With Us - Hailey Baldwin.

Requested By: chen_yiting

{Hailey Baldwin & You (G!P)}

Y/N POV.

*Flashback*

Y/n: "Hails, babe, what is it?" I asked sitting down next to the blonde.

She called me to come over straight after my session at the studio and I was worried as hell. The girl sounded overwhelmed and frustrated.

Hailey: "We need to talk..."She bit her lip nervously.

Y/n: "About what?" I questioned still confused.

Hailey: "...about us," She said making my stomach turn twist, and turn.

This didn't sound good at all. She glanced and I frowned taking my hand in hers.

Hailey: "Y/n, baby, you know we haven't had time together recently," I stayed silent and listened, "It's been two months and we haven't gotten to see each other properly or even spend two minutes together. And our work lives are getting in the way of our personal lives and-"

Y/n: "Then I'll cut back down on my work, I'll take a small break." I said praying to God that she wouldn't say the words those words to me because if she did, she would break me.

Hailey: "I can't make you do that Y/n, you're at the top of your career and you love what you do, and I know this." I shook my head.

Y/n: "I love you more, Hailey." She closed her eyes for a brief moment and open them again with fresh tears evident in her eyes.

Hailey: "I do to Y/n, I love you too. but..."She took a deep breath and cleared her throat, "We need to break up." She mumbled.

There it is....the words that caused my entire world to turn upside down.

*End Of Flashback*

We've dated for two years, seven months, and eight days, and she left me about six months ago.

I was a complete wreck after she left me. I stopped making music, I stopped going out, I stopped eating. It's like I didn't know how to function without her. I mean, we were friends before dating so even if we weren't dating I still got to see the Hazel-eyed beauty every day.

I was sitting in my apartment in 'New York' when I heard the doors open and close, I sighed and continued to drink my bottle of Vodka.

Bella: "Jesus, its smells in here." She commented walking to where I was sitting.

Y/n: "It's my rotting corpse, beware... it's bad." I said before taking another swing.

Kendall: "Y/n, how long have you been sitting here?" She asked referring to all the empty bottles and junk food everywhere.

Y/n: "A long time, I occasionally move to shower and use the toilet." I took another swing and sighed at the burning sensation.

Alcohol truly does take all the pain away.

Gigi: "Y/n/n, you need to get up and start going out again." She sat next to me and frowned, "Its been six months and-"

Y/n: "Yeah, well I can't break up with my girlfriend for a solid two years and start dating the next month. And I'm soo fucking sorry that I can't get engaged in two months." I spoke sarcastically before taking another swing "Fuck, they should be on the bachelor," I muttered.