Jealousy - Kaia Gerber.

Requested By: taylorisapotato

{Kaia Gerber & You (GxG)}

⚠ MATURE CONTENT!! WARNING!! ⚠

Y/n Pov.

Y/n: "Babe!" I called out grabbing my jacket and slipping it on, "It's already eight and we're late!" I sighed and shook my head as I waited for the girl.

Kaia: "Okay! Okay!" She said coming down the stairs and adjusting her crop top. "I couldn't find my shoes...and I still can't." She said making me roll my eyes playfully and point towards the couch. She pecked my cheeks and walked to the couch putting it on.

Y/n: "You know, when I first started dating you, you weren't so...delayed." I said taking a seat on the couch as she put her Nike shoes on.

Kaia: "That's because I just started dating you." She leaned closer to my lips making me hum, "And now that I'm comfortable, I can show my true colors." She pecked my lips. I laughed and placed my hands on her waist pulling her to straddle me. 

Y/n: "Ah so you trapped me," I hummed out as I leaned forward and kissed her lips. "But that's okay," I muttered stuffing my head in her neck making her cold hands go to the back of my neck.

Kaia: "And why is it okay?" She asked pulling away and connecting her brown eyes with my Y/e/c eyes.

Y/n: "Because I love you," I smiled as the words slipped out my mouth smoothly. I saw her eyes sparkle at my words making her lean forward and kiss my lips.

Kaia: "Remind me why we're going out again and not staying in, watching movies, and doing other things?" She whispered nipping my earlobe at the end earning a small groan from me.

Y/n: "Because we're going to a party." I said making a pout appear on her face, "Don't be so sad baby, we've been in my apartment for two days straight watching movies, eating, sleeping, having sex, and then repeating." I intertwined our hands.

Kaia: "I'm not seeing anything bad about that, its not like you were complaining." She kissed the corner of my lips, "And neither was I," She hummed out.

Y/n: "God..." I huffed out trying to control my thoughts, "That's true but I think we deserve some fun for a night and all our friends are going to be there." I spoke trying to brighten her mood up.

Kaia: "Mhm, tempting." She stroked her chin making me chuckle at the action. "Who's party is it anyway?" She asked making me gulp.

Well, so good, so far.

Y/n: "It's Taylor's," I mumbled making her face drop.

Kaia: "As in Taylor Hill, your best friend?" She questioned earning a nod from me.

You see, Kaia doesn't really like Taylor because the model is always very loving towards me and is constantly hugging me, kissing my cheek, or doing something to tick Kaia off. But I don't see anything wrong with it because Taylor and I have been friends from the time we were kids. We grew up in Colorado together.

Y/n: "Yeah, but come on babe, I haven't seen her in months because of work and I miss her." She glared at me, "Because she's my best friend." I added, she rolled her eyes and got off my lap making me sigh, "Kaia." I said as she grabbed her bag and turned around to face me.

Kaia: "Can we go now." She said not wanting to talk about it. I nodded my head and grabbed my car keys before locking up my apartment.

We went down to my car making me open the door for the girl. She got in and grabbed the handle of the door, closing it. I shook my head a little and walked to my side getting in the car and driving over to Taylor's place.