Victoria Secret - Bella Hadid.

Requested By: user09349332

{Bella Hadid/You (G!P)}

Y/n Pov.

I can't believe it, I'm performing at the Victoria Secret fashion show and I'm feeling so many things at this moment. I flew from 'Los Angeles' To 'New York' a few days ago to get to know the city a little more and explore.

"Y/n, are you ready for the rehearsal?" My manager, Nicole asked. I looked up from my phone and nodded.

Y/n: "I am. A little nervous but I am ready," She sent me a small smile.

"You will be fine, but you know what song you chose for the set right?" I hummed and smiled.

Y/n: "Yes mam, I'm doing 'No Candle, No Light' with Nicki." She hummed and went back to her phone, typing rapidly.

We arrived at the venue making us both walk inside the tall building and made our way through the many people who were trying to get the place ready and set up.

"Alright, I'm going to talk to a few people and discuss your performance, and then I'll call you to do the practice." I hummed and looked around, "You know half of the girls here so I'll leave you to it. Don't be too friendly," She warned walking away causing me to chuckle.

I continued to explore and saw multiple models walking around, I gulped at all the beautiful women present in the room. My thoughts were halted when I heard a scream making me turn around and be greeted by Taylor Hill and her many friends.

Many beautiful friends at that.

Taylor: "Y/n!" She exclaimed before pulling me into a bone-crushing hug. I chuckled and hugged the brunette back since I haven't seen her in so long.

Y/n: "Hey babe," I said hugging her earning a few smirks from her friends. I ignored them for a moment and focused on the girl in front of me. "I haven't seen you in so long!" I said making her nod and hug me again.

Taylor: "I know! Oh my god, the last time I saw you was for your album release party." I nodded.

Y/n: "But look at you, you know, I knew you were an angel Tay, but I was talking figuratively." She blushed and pushed my shoulders away playfully.

Taylor: "Hahaha, very funny idiot." She said making me chuckle and pull her into another hug.

"Not to sound rude Tay, but can you introduce us to the successfully hot singer who we're a fan of." A blonde girl said making me laugh a little. Taylor rolled her eyes at them.

Taylor: "Right, Y/n, this is Josephine Skriver, Stella Maxwell, Romee Strijd, Shanina Shaik, Jasmine Tookes, and Candice Swanepoel." She introduced.

Y/n: "Good day ladies, I'm Y/n Y/l/n." I held my hand out for them to shake. Each one of them smiled and gave me a look.

"Media was right, you are a real charmer." I chuckled and rubbed the back of my neck nervously.

"And ridiculously hot," Romee said making me turn a light shade of red.

Taylor: "Oh sure, fuel her ego." She mumbled making me fake gasp.

Y/n: "Excuse you! Not everyone can have a banging body and have millions of men and probably women lined up for them." She rolled her eyes at me and smiled.

I laughed and caught myself when I looked around the room and spotted a brunette beauty with the most beautiful bluish-green eyes I've ever seen. I stared at her in awe seeing her sitting and getting her makeup done with her friends, I'm assuming.