We're Fading - Taylor Hill.

Requested By: dayumzaddy

{Taylor Hill & You (G!P)}

Y/n Pov.

18 February 2018.

Taylor: "It feels so good to be back home with you." She mumbled clinging onto me.

Taylor just flew back from 'Milan' after the multiple shoots she had with Victoria Secret and now we can finally spend some quality time together.

Y/n: "I know, I didn't think it was possible to miss you so much." I said whilst placing a small kiss on her head.

Taylor: "The feeling is mutual," She said looking up and kissing my lips. "I wish I didn't have to keep us a secret." She said making me sigh.

Y/n: "Taylor, it is okay. It takes a lot of time to come out to your family and not to mention, the entire world." I said making the girl look away from me, "I told you that I would wait until you're ready and I will," I said turning her face so she could look at me. "I'm not going to pressure you to do something you don't want to do." She frowned and moved away from me, sitting up.

I followed her movements and sat up as well sensing that this conversation was going to turn into something serious.

Taylor: "I know that, but I told my friends-our friends and they accept us. I wish I could do the same to my parents," She mumbled sadly.

Y/n: "Taylor, friends are like the one support system that doesn't judge you, well, if you have the right friends, they will accept you for who you are and go with the flow and that's what our friends are about. Family already have your future planned out for you, so they always conceive a certain image about you and that's how they want it." I said making the girl still sit there with a frown on her face.

Taylor: "I know that, I just don't want to disappoint them." She muttered making me take her hands in mine and intertwine our hands.

Y/n: "Baby, if you keep on worrying about disappointing other people, you're just going to keep disappointing yourself in the process." I said honestly, "I learned a lot throughout the years and one of them is to just stop caring about what other people say and get on with life." I said making her stare at me, "Babe, when I came out to the world, there were a lot of people who loved and hated me because of my condition...you just need to become more comfortable with yourself and once you do, you can do anything." I said giving her some encouraging words.

Taylor: "Thank you." She said making me stare at her lost, "Thank you for being so patient with me and understanding me." She said making me peck her lips.

Y/n: "Of course babe, I'm always going to be here."

27 March 2020.

It's been two years so far and myself and Taylors relationship has still been private. The girl did however find the courage to come out to her family and even though she was scared, she still did it. They accepted her straight away making some of her doubts and worries disappear.

But as for the public? That was a whole other thing to worry about and I couldn't blame her for it. We lived in a society that would judge you for being yourself and that's the sad thing because, in this world, you couldn't even be yourself.

I sighed and sat down on my couch watching some reruns of 'Lucifer' waiting for Taylor to come back so we could go on our date. I heard the front door open and close making me smile slowly as I felt her fingertips trace jawline and a small gentle kiss being planted on my cheeks.