I Just Want You - Kendall Jenner.

Requested By: Dia_DeDee

Kendall Jenner & You {G!P}

Kendall Pov.

Kendall: "I wanted to stay at home, watch movies and eat ice cream!" I whined as my sister and friends dragged me into a club.

Bella: "Come on Kenny, we haven't hung out in months because of work and now we can go out and have fun." She pouted.

Gigi: "Yeah, stop being such a buzzkill," I glared at her.

Kendall: "I'm not a buzz kill!" I said making them all give me a 'sure' look, "I'm just-"

Kylie: "In need of sex," She said cutting me off. I huffed, "What? When was the last time you got a good dick or vagina or any sexual interaction of any kind?" She asked making me roll my eyes at my sister and her antics.

Kendall: "Firstly, I don't need sex and secondly I need someone who knows how to please someone." I confessed as we entered the club. We all made our way over to the bar and ordered our drinks.

Hailey: "So what? Are you telling us that Ben didn't know what to do?" She asked slightly amused.

I usually don't degrade men who I date and how they do certain things, but the boy just didn't know what to do at times.

Kendall: "He didn't," I said once we got our drinks. The girls all burst out laughing and walked to the V.I.P area to see all our friends there.

Gigi: "That's a low blow Ken," She spoke between laughs making me join.

Kendall: "I only speak the truth," They stopped laughing and wiped some tears say from their eyes.

Kylie: "Fuck, we're going to hell." She said causing us to laugh again. We all greeted our friends which consisted of Abel, Zayn, Travis, Fai, Justine, Simi, Haze, Lukka, Daniel, etc.

We all greeted each other and made small talk until my eyes landed in a certain Y/e/c eyed girl. I studied her closely and bit my lip, she was extremely attractive and the way she dressed was a bonus. I saw her talking to Abel and laughing.

I think I'm in love.

Kendall: "Uhmm Bella," I mumbled making the girl turn and face me, "Who's that with Abel?" She followed my gaze and smirked looking back at me.

Gigi: "Ohhhh, does Kendall have heart eyes?" She teased making me roll my eyes.

Bella: "That's Y/n, she's a close friend of Abel's from Toronto, childhood friend to be exact." She sipped on her drink.

Kendall: "That's weird, I've never seen her around before." I recalled.

Bella: "Yeah, she isn't really into fame and fortune. She has a job back in Toronto as an architect and is really good at her job." She explained sparking an interest in me.

Kendall: "Really?" Bella nodded her head.

Bella: "Definitely, This girl is exceptionally talented, hot, sexy, and smart but she is shy as fuck." She said making me laugh a little, "I should introduce you to her!" She grinned putting her drink down.

Kendall: "No, no, no!" I rushed out shaking my head.

Hailey: "Do it," She said pushing Fai's face away as he tried to kiss her, "Because from what I heard, Y/n is packing." She wiggled her eyebrows, I stared at her confused, "Babe, tell them." She said making Fai sigh.