Welcome {12/09/18}

Hello to all my readers 🌍. I hope you enjoy this celebrity one-shot book and please feel free to request anything. There are a few rules set for this book which include:

•There will be MATURE CONTENT in this book so you ARE WARNED ⚠.

•There will be warnings at the beginning of chapters to inform you about what's taking place in the chapters and if it is triggering to certain readers.

•If I don't know the person that well, I won't write about them for the fact that I don't want to get it wrong and mess it up.

I DO NOT do BxG requests. I'm sorry to upset or disappoint you ♥. I only do GxG and/or G!P.

•It may take a while for me to write your requests, so please be patient with me ✨.

All right are reserved for this book ®.

Instructions when requesting a one-shot:

1. State the name of the person you are requesting.

2. Do you want the one-shot to be, GxG OR G!P.

3. What kind of plot do you want.

4.Do you want smut or not. ( Don't be shy...I'm not going to bite)

5. If requesting a song imagine please state the artist and name of the song. (Also be aware that I may suck in writing it, I need time to get familiar with writing song Imagines)

6. Please remember to be patient when requesting the imagines, it takes a lot of time to write them out.

7. You can request it here OR message me privately...whichever you are comfortable with.