Secret Lovers - Kaia Gerber.

Requested By: NewBalenciaga94

{Kaia Gerber & You (G!P)}

⚠ MATURE CONTENT ⚠

Y/n Pov.

Y/n: "Kaia!" I whisper yelled as I threw pebbles at her window. I saw the brunette's head pop out the window sending me a cute smile.

Kaia: "Climb up," I sighed and walked to the side, I saw the ladder Presley probably left for me and climbed up and quietly as I could.

Y/n: "I thought your parents would be gone by now." I muttered jumping into her room.

Kaia: "I did too," She shut her window and locking it, "But they're leaving just now which means that we will have the house to ourselves." She walked over to me with a mischievous look in her eyes, "And we both know how fun that will be." She said making me chuckle lowly and shake my head.

Y/n: "You turn my whole world upside down Gerber," I said wrapping my arms around her waist making her giggle.

Kaia: "The feeling is mutual Y/l/n," I chuckled and lean forward to connect our lips.

"Kaia!" I heard her mother shout making us pull away abruptly.

Kaia: "Shit! She's coming to the room!" She said panicking making my eyes widen in horror.

Dear lord please, I don't want to die at the hands of Cindy Crawford.

Kaia: "Closet! Go hide in the closet," She pushed me towards her huge walk-in closet.

Y/n: "God, it's like one of those Netflix movies," She pushed me into her closet, "Want me to hide under your bed as well?" I questioned making her look at me and shake her head giving me a quick peck on the lips.

Kaia: "Stop being such an ass and hide," She said closing the door. I chuckled lowly and stood in the corner hoping she wouldn't come in here. "Hey mom," She said casually making me snicker.

"Hey, did you borrow my black coat by any chance? Your father and I are leaving now and I can't find it." She said making my eyes widen.

Kaia: "O-Oh, I think I have it, let me go check and-"

"It's fine, I'll grab it quickly," She said. I heard heels clicking against the floor, I bolted to the closet and shoved myself into a corner, hiding behind all the clothes.

Kaia: "Oh, I'll help you look," I heard frantic footsteps walking around the room.

I looked in the closet and spotted the black coat Mrs. Crawford was looking for and mentally cursed. I heard the door open and froze but slowly peeped out and saw Kaia searching the place. I moved my head and handed her the coat making her stiffen a laugh and close the door.

Kaia: "Found it, mom!" She said making me shake my head.

"Thank you, I will see you around twelve and please behave and don't cause any problems. Your brother has some friends over," She said making Kaia groan.

Kaia: "Yes, yes, can you go now so I can sit in my room and watch romantic Netflix movies." She said making her mother sigh.

"Yes, goodnight Kaia." She said making Kaia mumble a 'goodnight'. I heard the door close and stayed in the closet (Lol get it 😂😂) and wait for her to come to get me.

After five minutes I heard the closet door open and saw the girl peep inside. I sighed and stumbled out trying to catch my breath.

Y/n: "Jesus, that entire closet smells of perfume." She laughed at me and smacked my ass.