Wasted Times - Kendall Jenner And Vanessa Moe.

Just A Random Idea Of Mine.

{Kendall Jenner, Vanessa Moe & You (G!P)}

Y/n Pov.

One Year Ago.

Kendall: "Maybe it's time..." She said sniffing slowly as she wiped the tears that escaped her eyes. 

Y/n: "It's been four years Kendall. How do you expect me to find this manageable? How do you expect me to get over you so easily?!" I questioned staring at the girl in front of me.

I was losing her.

Kendall: "Y/n, I don't want this. I really don't want this but we've been working a lot recently and being a thousand miles away from each other can drag you down." She walked over to me and sat in front of me, "Baby, I love you-"

Y/n: "Don't tell me that, don't make this harder than it already is." I moved her hands away from my face.

Kendall: "Don't do that..." She mumbled moving her hands back to my face and adjusting it so I was looking at her, "You know that I love you, you know that I love you more than anything. But we haven't seen each other in two months and it's driving me crazy and I know it's driving you crazy." I stayed silent, "I think we should take a break and focus on work." I scoffed.

Y/n: "You expect me to focus on work after this? Kendall, you're the reason I work my ass off every single day! You're the person I write and sing about on a daily basis." I spoke looking at her, "I can't forget you. Even if I try." She leaned forward and kissed my lips.

The kiss was so gentle, so sweet and passionate. It was just like a goodbye kiss and I didn't want it. She pulled away from the kiss and put her forehead against mine and sighed.

Kendall: "I know, but we have to try." I shook my head and moved my hands to her waist.

Y/n: "You've been there from the beginning Kendall, you're the only person I let in and you're the only person I want." I mumbled seeing her fight back tears and smile at me sadly.

Kendall: "I know, and I love you, Y/n. But I can't."

__

It's been a year since I saw Kendall and I would be lying if I said that I didn't think about her every day. But I moved on and she did too. I saw the posts on social media, the smile that was on her face when she was with him.

It hurt, but I guess she got tired of us

I heard the door open and close snapping me out of my thoughts, I turned around and saw my girlfriend walk towards me with a never-ending smile on her face. She ran towards me making me extend my hands out and catch her as she jumped and wrapped her long legs around me.

Y/n: "Hey there Moe," I said making her giggle and kiss my lips.

They don't feel like Kendall's.

Vanessa: "Hey baby," She mumbled making me smile slowly. "I missed you," I hummed and pecked her lips.

Y/n: "I missed you too," I said walking us both to the couch. I laid down on the couch making the Danish girl crawl on top of me and straddle me.

Vanessa: "So, how was your day at home?" I shrugged my shoulders and I stared at her captivating green eyes.

Y/n: "It was the same as any day, answering emails, going through texts, and trying to write music." She hummed and ran her fingers through my hair.