Childhood Memories - Kendall Jenner.

Requested By: Nozisuncreative

{Kendall Jenner & You (G!P)}

Y/n Pov.

Kendall: "Babe, calm down," I stopped rambling and looked over at her.

Y/n: "I can't! I'm just thrilled for you to meet Ace," I zipped up my bag and placed it on the side.

Kendall: "I know and I am too," She stood up from her seat and wrapped her arms around my neck. "You talk about Ace a lot," I nodded my head.

Kendall and I have been dating for almost a year now and even though she's met my family and I've met hers, she hasn't been to my hometown yet. I was born and brought up in 'Seattle' and because of our busy schedules, she couldn't make it most of the time.

Y/n: "He's been my best friend from the time I was ten. I always told you that I was a quiet and shy kid but when my parents brought Ace home from the pet store, it changed my whole world." I smiled and looked at her, "I just want him to make you feel the same way, Kendall." She awed and kissed my lips.

Kendall: "You make it hard for me not to fall in love with you," I chuckled and pecked her lips.

Y/n: "Now you understand how I felt from the time I met you," I saw a pink tint cover her cheeks earning a small laugh from me.

Kendall: "Okay, before you go into romantic mode... let's get going. The plane will be waiting for us," I grabbed all of our bags and took them to my car.

The drive to the airport consisted of her asking more about my hometown and me answering her numerous questions. It warmed my heart to know that the supermodel wanted to know more about where I grew up even though I told her so many things already.

We arrived at the airport and checked in our things before doing the usual routine and boarding the plane. The flight from 'Los Angeles' to 'Seattle' was about two hours or so, so it wasn't that long.

Kendall: "I forgot to ask you, did you get the email my mom sent?" She asked cuddling up to me.

Y/n: "I did, I reviewed the contract and I'm fine with it," I kissed her head.

Kendall and I have been dating for a year and even though everyone knows about us, I haven't been on the show as much as I should. It's not like I didn't want to, it's just that I didn't want to make our relationship that public until we were more comfortable and stable.

Kendall: "You sure? Because you don't have to be on the show." She played with the end of my jersey.

Y/n: "Kendall, I want to, we're more stable and comfortable now to do it, right?" She nodded and leaned up to kiss my lips.

Kendall: "I love you," I smiled as those three words sent my heart into a completely different state.

Y/n: "I love you more...even though you're a little crazy sometimes," I chuckled hearing her scoff.

Kendall: "I'm not crazy," She muttered hugging my body tighter.

Y/n: "Sure, just say that to the girl's hair you almost ripped out at your sister's birthday party last week," I snickered.

Kendall: "Shut up," She grumbled knowing I was right.

Y/n: "You see! You always grumble when I'm right-" She removed herself from my body and straddle me instead, "What are you doing?" I asked in confusion. She removed her jersey and threw it on the seat next to us.