He Has A Cold Part 1 (Bad era)

One day, I went over to Neverland to spend some time with Michael. He knew that I was coming as we had both made plans together on the phone last night after Michael had come to the hotel room from performing one of his concerts for the fans.

The security guards saw me coming to the Neverland gate and they smiled and politely let me in.

I smiled back and then as I was walking through the zoo, I saw Bubbles the chimp playing on his favorite tire swing.

"Hey Bubbles! Wanna go with me to spend time with Michael"?

I asked him, grinning from ear to ear.

Bubbles shook his head, and then he went back to playing.

"Okay, maybe later".

I smiled and then walked over to Michael's house.

Once I made it to the front door, the maids saw me and then they opened the door for me.

"Thank you. Do you know where Michael is"?

I asked them.

"He's not been feeling too good since he came home early this morning from his hotel room in New York City. As soon as he came here, he was sneezing a lot and then he said that he was going straight to bed to get some rest".

After the maids led me to the king of pop's bedroom, they kindly asked me to do something to help Michael. In one of the maids's hands, was a bottle of medicine. And that was the perfect way to get rid of a bad cold.

I smiled and thanked the maids, politely taking the medicine from one of the maids.

Michael could hear me outside his bedroom door and then he got up to let me in, shuffling his feet against the cold hard floor as he walked.

"Hey Michael, I heard you're not feeling well".

I smiled and then he coughed against his arm to avoid spreading the germs.

"Yes, I've been feeling terrible since I got home this morning from the Bad tour. I think I got my cold from somebody else while I was in New York".

He sat down on the bed, his hair was all messy from lying in bed all day.

"Aww, you poor thing. Come here".

I went over to the bed and crawled into Michael's lap.

"Did the maids give you this medicine? You don't look like you're sick".

Michael asked.

"No silly! It's for you to take for your cold. How about you go ahead and take it right now"?

I giggled.

He opened the liquid medicine bottle and sniffed it.

"Ewwh...it smells like spaghetti. Nasty spaghetti".

This made me laugh out loud.

"Michael, it's not spaghetti flavored. There's no such thing".